Reviews for Family
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 6/7
LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my...I loved. I loved. I loved. I loved.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/15
AWESOME STORY!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I hope Tabitha is at least nicer than Draco was!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
What houses James going ?
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
:) I don know if I already reviewed this one but I really loved this one... :) it was amazing! I loved the names and the fact that Draco is always getting upset over odd things... But that's just Draco! :) I loved it lots!
cloud chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i really like this it was so fluffy i thought i would float away it would have been really cute if james had a crush on draco all shy and blushing whenever draco was around
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Together they could evolve into another 'Weasley' don't they :D
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
lol this was wonderful!
omgwhatapairing chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I can't belive how cute this fic is XD awesome writing and the ever
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Haha and hOw many time will harry make draco pregnant haha XD i love it!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
so so sweet. i like the way harry and draco interact. i though lilith is father complex but there is other name is it? harry swimmers are strong~~~~
Aquawolfgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Cutest. Thing. Ever. That's all I can type because I'm smiling so much. You made my life.
Alysha Higashi chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Dear my friend,

I'm just a Vietnamese fan of Harry Potter, I love Harry/Draco couple. And when I read your fic "Family". It make me feel warm, romantic and happy. Your fic is a beautiful story, This is the most such great story about Family life of Harry and Draco I've ever read so I though I must introduce it for my friends and fangirls of H/D couple in Viet Nam, so can you allow me to translate it for Vietnamese fan?

Hope I have your permission.

Your friend
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is adorable! I love pregnant Draco!