Reviews for Zane and Syrus or Syrus and Zane?
lorella moon chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Loved the ending :)
Shiraiyuki chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Wow XD I absolutely loved the ending!

Those two lines/words just made my day XD

Amazing job!
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
Cool! And a bit of brotherly bonding/love to tie it all together. But in chapter 4 when Atticus wanted to switch bodies with Alexis and he was checking her out... THEY'RE SIBLINGS! That would be like... incest. Unless you meant to do that, in which case, disregard that part of this review. BTW, love the plot, 'n good spelling 'n grammer! Thankies f'r postin' it!

Alexis Serenity Cornilius MOON chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
WilderCapall chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
yeah, i've thought about the slifer sleeping arrangements too; it should probably be from the top, Sy, Jay, Chum, not the way it is...if the bed breaks, sy's a pancake...

also, the thought of zane squeaking (even if it's really sy) frightens me...
WilderCapall chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
oh WOW i remember this! i was Kaiseress before, and of course i still LOVE this thing! YAY INSANITY!
dragonwitch250 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
i love the story . you should do one where zane becomes a slifer for longer, like and alternate reality, and his brother is big man on campus. please write another
Marufuji chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
I love you. I really do. XD Original idea!
SweetLemon chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
this was good!

i liked the ending.
IllyriaVerona chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
That was EXCELLENT! I liked the end, it was pretty funny and I love the Royalshiping, I am so a Royalshipper!
Phoenix Talon chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
I'm going to tell you this...this would definetely make a VERY good GX episode, except with the romance parts.

LOL! I love this story! U RULE!
Whispering Lotus chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Nice beginning.

Syrus' thought before he played Soul Exchange (which was very ironic) was a little ironic for me. I guess he forgot the fact that after you play Soul Exchange, you can't activate your Battle Phase. If you don't know what I mean, read Sy's thought

Before Syrus Plays Soul Exchange:

'Soul Exchange. Wait! I can use that to summon my UFOroid to the field. I'll sacrifice his Cyber Laser Dragon and attack him directly. That'll impress Zane'

So, just consider this as a helpful remark. I'm not trying to flame you.
Whispering Lotus chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Sorry if I have too many reviews.

Okay. This was hilarious! Poor Crowler. He got smacked with a pillow in his face twice. Next time I'll do it. Good job.
123shala chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
ooh I loved the ending where Zane hit Crowler in the face with a pillow. It was classic!
FimbulvetrIce chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Hilarious! Go Zane! Down with Crowler!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »