Reviews for The Link
TrunksPunkPixy chapter 4 . 6/3/2001
I love this story ! I have to admit though, that loving someone else's works can be so very trying when anticipating the next chapter! I so very long for the next one and plead with you to post it soon!
readseverything chapter 3 . 6/2/2001
Yuo have a nice way with words and a very fluid style. This is a real pleasure to read. Just please tell me this isn't going where it looks like it's going with You-Know-Who and the amazing golden-haired jail-bait.
Sekhmet chapter 3 . 6/2/2001
Okay. Love where this story is going, but could you please, PLEASE, stop with the "he would hve to marry one of these perfectly acceptable..." I'm sorry, I know it's good for the story but it makes me uncomfortable. Great start. Write more, please!
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
This was wonderful! I was a bit hesitant at first, because I wasn't sure what to expect from your summary, but I'm very glad I read this. You did a great job here and I'm looking forward to more chapters.
AsYouSleep chapter 3 . 5/31/2001
That was great!... I have to be the biggest Ardeth Bey (Oded Fher) Fan. You have to finish it... is he gonna hook up w/ one of those girls?
Firebrand chapter 3 . 5/30/2001
GREAT! Please write more...
Mynstrel chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
Ardeth Bey in love would be...interesting.

Cool story.
maya chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
I really like the story so far. . . .though I like anything with Ardeth in it :P

Please keep writting!
anesthezea chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
please continue... :O)
Elyse chapter 2 . 5/29/2001
Wow... This is amazing. You've really captured Ardeth's insularity and pride here, and it seems like it'll be a great story. Please carry on!
FumbleOfReality chapter 2 . 5/28/2001
Promising...please continue, though I'm confused as to how old Ardeth is now. It may just be me, but whatever. Can't wait for the next part! :)
Shatara chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Please ocntinue!
212Nobody chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Interesting beginning. I can't wait to read more!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2