Reviews for Part time Lovers
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm not a big fan of most "affair" stories, but this one was kind of really adorable. I loved it.
KaitonLocke chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is a truly interesting take on the pairing. I must admit that I rather dislike the relationship Quistis has with Seifer, but that's just personal bias. Blame Chendzeea Li for that one. But, a good QuiFuu fic, is a good QuiFuu fic. Another favorite of yours to add to the list.
InsaneMagician chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
while going over your work, I found this. what can I say? got hooked..

so, can I ask for another chapter on this?

it left me on the edge and I want to know more.

I don't even know the characters, so I searched for some pictures of them through the web.

awesome job, I want more! ;-;

hope to see more of this,

-IM
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I enjoyed that fic.
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Great story Luna.

-Wrath
Laura25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
though i have no idea about ff or its characters, i found this to be good, but I'm thinking that's just your writing style :P Nice!
Al Kristopher chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Not particularly. I sort of zoned out midway. You kept using the same words over and over to describe someone, particularly "blonde". I think the readers understood this around the second paragraph, so you could've used other words.
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
hmm.. how contemplative... yes. nicely written. though i would have liked some more, but hey, it was good while it lasted.

DeMoKa
Dragon Princess Isis chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Nice story _
Simon the Duck chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Wow. Finally a femmeslash that was worth the time spent reading it. Actually, it was worth much more than that.

Great job!
bloob chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I did, I did. Wonderful fic. And I like the format you used here. Slightly different then the Kim/Shego series you got.
pdli chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Oh! I was so surprised when I saw this story posted!

Yaay, Final Fantasy VI!

This was a really good story, and Quistis and Fujin are just too cute together to not write about them.

I dont think anyone was out of character, hmm... maybe a bit on Quistis' side. But for Fujin and Seifer, well... there wasnt enough information on them in the game so I cant say they were OOC.

Write some more Quistis/Fujin storys if you have time.

Anywho... Bravo! Another awesome story(oneshot)!