Reviews for A Love From Within
ElvisRules41 chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE tell me you're going to AT LEAST write an epilogue, or continue the story! It feels like the story isn't complete yet for some strange reason; don't ask why, I don't know either. I have fallen in love with this story; thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 26 . 7/27/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. Especially his proposal. I thought he was going so chicken out.
Kiryn chapter 26 . 4/13/2009
Update. Update RIGHT NOW!

Please?
Wandering-Recluse chapter 26 . 3/31/2009
Can you please write another chapter? I have to say, I'm enjoying this story a little too much I believe. And I do think that it's time for you to update. O.K I'll beg, please, please update. I want to know more about Raoul and Christine's marriage. Like what about their kid? And so on... Any way love the story!
dewdiamond101 chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
Carlotta, nice ?...
CoyKit chapter 26 . 11/1/2008
LOL! Oh my god. _

"You're being modest! No one can peel potato's like you!"

Love that part.

I thought Erik was being a total asshole and really was giving her a key... I was seriously like: "Whatthefucknoway." out loud. _ But then he turned into a cutie. You're story made me squeal lots... Quite a cute fluffy fic. Nice job. _

I like the morbid turn on how Erik killed his own daughter... I know that sounds really... insensitive, how I put it. But anyway. Nice job.

The only thing I can critique is Christine. Sometimes her... personality is a little OOC. Like... the part... something... blahblahblah asslesschaps... I really don't think that woulda happened... just saying.

Other than that... _ KUDO'S! and Update soon!
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
lol You know what's funny? It's last time I was on a plan we 'Popped in' Pirates of the Caribbean! I think it was the 2 one
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 26 . 2/25/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! UPDATE ASAP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 26 . 12/7/2007
please hurry with more longer chapters
Scourge of Nemo chapter 26 . 11/29/2007
*sniff*

What a happy chapter...

~IGC t DM
Rilian's Cove chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Just found this story! Love it. Of coarse I am partial, I live in Saratoga Springs (less than a half hour away from Glens Falls). :-)
SaiiDajy chapter 26 . 11/27/2007
i wanna know christine's full backstory :(
draegon-fire chapter 26 . 11/26/2007
Aw! That proposal was so sweet! What a perfect time to ask; being Christmas. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Timeflies chapter 26 . 11/26/2007
You have been gone a while, but this chapter makes up for your absence. More please.