Reviews for A Love From Within
kvasconez chapter 26 . 7/7
I see it is not likely that there will be more given the time lapse, but I would have loved to see another couple chapters. For example, we never see Erik trust her to see his face or what happened to her baby with Raoul and how they split and how Erik would react to the news of her previous pregnancy. Also, he didn’t tell her about the second woman who ran out when she saw it. There also could be a back story about why she didn’t finish nursing school...was it not standing the look or pain of those in the burn unit...

I really enjoyed this story.
ElvisRules41 chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE tell me you're going to AT LEAST write an epilogue, or continue the story! It feels like the story isn't complete yet for some strange reason; don't ask why, I don't know either. I have fallen in love with this story; thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 26 . 7/27/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. Especially his proposal. I thought he was going so chicken out.
Kiryn chapter 26 . 4/13/2009
Update. Update RIGHT NOW!

Please?
Wandering-Recluse chapter 26 . 3/31/2009
Can you please write another chapter? I have to say, I'm enjoying this story a little too much I believe. And I do think that it's time for you to update. O.K I'll beg, please, please update. I want to know more about Raoul and Christine's marriage. Like what about their kid? And so on... Any way love the story!
dewdiamond101 chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
Carlotta, nice ?...
CoyKit chapter 26 . 11/1/2008
LOL! Oh my god. _

"You're being modest! No one can peel potato's like you!"

Love that part.

I thought Erik was being a total asshole and really was giving her a key... I was seriously like: "Whatthefucknoway." out loud. _ But then he turned into a cutie. You're story made me squeal lots... Quite a cute fluffy fic. Nice job. _

I like the morbid turn on how Erik killed his own daughter... I know that sounds really... insensitive, how I put it. But anyway. Nice job.

The only thing I can critique is Christine. Sometimes her... personality is a little OOC. Like... the part... something... blahblahblah asslesschaps... I really don't think that woulda happened... just saying.

Other than that... _ KUDO'S! and Update soon!
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
lol You know what's funny? It's last time I was on a plan we 'Popped in' Pirates of the Caribbean! I think it was the 2 one
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 26 . 2/25/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! UPDATE ASAP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 26 . 12/7/2007
please hurry with more longer chapters
Scourge of Nemo chapter 26 . 11/29/2007
*sniff*

What a happy chapter...

~IGC t DM
Rilian's Cove chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Just found this story! Love it. Of coarse I am partial, I live in Saratoga Springs (less than a half hour away from Glens Falls). :-)
SaiiDajy chapter 26 . 11/27/2007
i wanna know christine's full backstory :(
draegon-fire chapter 26 . 11/26/2007
Aw! That proposal was so sweet! What a perfect time to ask; being Christmas. I'm looking forward to the next update.