Reviews for A Love From Within
Timeflies chapter 26 . 11/26/2007
You have been gone a while, but this chapter makes up for your absence. More please.
LupisNoctis chapter 26 . 11/25/2007
*squee* : D That was so great! I think it's safe to say that is what most of us have been waiting for and you wrote it perfectly. I loved how Erik proposed...*sigh* so romantic.

Great job on this chapter! I absolutely loved it and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. : )
GalenReese chapter 25 . 11/5/2007
Here I am happily reading along. Just breezing through and enjoying chapter after chapter, then suddenly...I'm at the end of your updates and I'm just dying to read some more. HaHa. : )

I think you're doing a wonderful job and I hope that you get the chance to update again soon.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
wow, i like this story so far! awesome!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 25 . 8/27/2007
please hurry with more longer chapters.
FaNtAsMaS ChiCa chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
This is a great chapter! I want to know what Erik got Christine for a present. I hope you post the next chapter soon!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
Hehe. _ Great chapter. I'm waiting for the next!

~IGC t DM
likes2scrapbook chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
I was just wondering something...Did Christine ever get rid of the baby that she had with Raoul? Wonder if he is going to try and show up and make a scene and all, but anyway great writing and please update soon!
superphan chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
Great update! Keep going!
jtbwriter chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
That's funny-I love how Erik is starting to "get" Christine-and how cute he is about his presents! LOL!

Cowboy? That's a first-sweet!

Thanks for the update-and I hope your move to school is pain-free! Now what?:)
Timeflies chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
Fun, fluff and a hangover. Erik is like a child about opening his presents. Does he have something special for her? More please.
MJ MOD chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
Aw, good luck in school!

Poor Christine, a hangover is a terrible thing, alcohol isn't the solution to her problems. Baby Erik wants to open his gifts already, so cute. What does Erik wants to ask Christine?
Divine Miss J chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
An update, yay! This story is awesome so far!
Christine1987 chapter 24 . 7/15/2007
wow... and i thought i hated raoul before...
Me chapter 24 . 7/8/2007
Love the story...hate the Raoul!
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »