Reviews for A Love From Within
FaNtAsMaS ChiCa chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
Thats so sad, his daughter died in an accident he was involved in. I am happy Christine is there to comfort him. Great chapter!
xcourtniex chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
Omg thats so sad! But please update soon!
Me chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
Oh my gosh! That was soo sad! How ironic he killed his daughter!
jtbwriter chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
That is so very sad...what a tragedy for all...for Erik in his madness, for his daughter.

And for Christine-who was meant to pick up the pieces and help

heal Erik...

You really caught me with this update-thanks! Now what?:)
MJ MOD chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
OMG! Erik was driving while drunk and he litterally killed his daughter? The poor man! He paid dearly the lesson not to drink and drive. Will he ever be able to forgive himself? What about her poor parents?
draegon-fire chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
Wow, it's hard to imagine the pain and guilt Erik is feeling. No wonder he thinks Christine won't love him anymore when she learns the truth. To be the one to cause the accident that kills your own daughter. Plus being disfigured as a result of said accident. It explains why Erik keeps people locked out of him. What actions did the adoptive parents take against him? Unless they felt the guilt alone was punishment enough.
Timeflies chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
Mercy life was curel to Erik and he was to himself. More please.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
:O *GASP!* What now?
xcourtniex chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
wow please update soon
FaNtAsMaS ChiCa chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
great chapter! i am so happy that you are updating your story, i love it. good job! i will read the other chapters when you post them.
Me chapter 21 . 2/4/2007
Augh that is so sad!
draegon-fire chapter 21 . 2/4/2007
Well, that explains the beginning of what happened. What sort of complications was the doctor talking about? I'm presuming both Laura and lived for a time, hence the picture Christine found. But it could also mean Laur died, and he gave up his daughter. Although I don't think Erik's the type of person who would do that. I'm looking forward to reading more.
jtbwriter chapter 21 . 2/4/2007
Wow...thanks for coming back to this! I thought something

was going to happen! What a backstory for poor Erik!

But why did his wife die? And where is his daughter?

Thanks for a goodie-what a story! Now what?:)
Timeflies chapter 21 . 2/4/2007
I am so glad to see you are working on this story again. I like how you stared it and to see it continue. This would be a hard chapter to write and you have done well so far. More please.
montaquecat chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
horrible talking in your sllep or having a nightmare. erik has alot to explain.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »