Reviews for Blood Stained Kubikiri
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 6 . 3/9
y u do dis?
Bye, bye, Sasuke! Someone really needed to kill you off, aggoriant stuck up asshole, Sasuke-teme! It's just an added bonus Naruto got to do it. Oh yeah, in your goal of killing Itachi, YOU FAILED! Orochimaru has lost his new container. So Naruto can be the replacement! I have added some reactions!
'Oh shit' ran through Naruto's mind again. "Oh Shit" he said, speaking his mind. Sakura just stared at Sasuke's corpse, not even Naruto's words enough to shake her out of shock. There was nothing on her mind, not even what she would do to Naruto, nope, it was blank. There wasn't even the thought of 'No! Sasuke couldn't die! He couldn't!'. It was like her brain had stopped working. She didn't even faint, just stare. The adience took a moment to process what Naruto had done to the supposed 'last Uchiha'. Then, all hell broke loose, like a hungry dog chained to a fence and a bird just landed in front of its nose. The tension was so thick you could almost feel it. They yelled things like, "Sasuke isn't dead! He couldn't be!" In a blatant display of denial. Naruto's friends wondered how sweet, ramen-loving, determined, laughing Naruto could kill his own teammate, for gods sake! Anko thought back to when Naruto asked if they were allowed to kill people. 'He really when through with it... Wow.' Then there was the quiestion of, how the hell did the dead last kill Sasuke? He was cut in half for the love of god! If Lee wasn't dead he would have started yelling about he didn't get to test his stregth against an Uchiha. Gaara just thought, 'I wonder how an Uchiha is so weak?' Like he wasn't severed in half in front of his very eyes. Nevertheless he was a little impressed how emotionless the boy who killed Sasuke seemed, it rivaled his lack of emotion showing. Gaara's teammates were like 'Wow, I wonder if Gaara would react like this if he killed us...' They hoped they never had the unlucky ness to be on the wrong side of Gaara's sand.
Okay, yeah? Syonara Sasuke-teme!
zeldawolffang chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Cliff hanger why! T_T
JKing45 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Please update...hope sasuke is dead
King ofheros chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
tbh in my opinion all storys not updated within 4 years should be deleted . fucking clif hanger that wont be solved
hmm01meh chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Great story, hope you come back to it someday.
IIRedII chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
seriously? I was like jumping from my seat when I finished chap 5 then when I click next it an Authors Note? WTF?
Warrior of Aces chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
You totally caught me off guard when you killed off Lee... I never expected that!
Zero Gawain chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
go is a shame that have not been updated. T-T. I hope you have solved your problems with your dog and moving. XD
Vixen Uchiha chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
YES someone else that has killed Sasuke off.
deanchristopher chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
this is a brilliant story, please update I want to know what happens next.
Reader chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
*Three years later* :(
Piffsheep chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Aaww. I wanted to know what happened next...
missymoo11 chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
love it!
Pyro-Wolf16 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Like the story but theres one problem...YOUR KILLING EVERYONE.

Now I usually dont care if characters die but some of the deaths here make no difference to the over all plot and eventually your going to run out of interesting characters and have to make up OCs