Reviews for Delayed Consequences
foggySnowDay chapter 3 . 11/15
Hi darkling59! I know that probabily you've forgotten that fandom, but I only wanted to let you know thay this you've written is a really good story. The idea was interesting, really, I'm sad you've abandoned it, I'd liked to know what would happen next *-*
I know it's silly, but I hope in the future you'll write another chapter, a summary or something alike.
In the meantime I give you my compliments,

cindy.mack3 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Cool story! You should finish it, i'd love to know how it ends!
ZE terrian chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
You should continue this story it has a lot of potential to be realy good.
Snea chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
oh, this is so good! sad that you didn't get to finishing it, but happy that someone thought to explore this idea of no tsunami. :D
Peya Luna chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
well, according to your profile youre still alive and even planning updates, so ive put you on alert...honestly, this is too good to be left unfinished!
Erin chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
peya luna chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
i just love this story, i think its the best in showing the mental connection between nimmiles ive read so far! i really hope you continue soon, if youre writing like this with a writers block, i wonder how good you are without! and yes, of course ive sighned the petition! its every surfacefans duty ;-)
Eternal Ending chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
nice job. is it just me though or when someone dies or gets mutated it's always the cute one :(
cenzo chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
I really like it update soon.
Celandine chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Really enjoying this fic! Seems like it's really getting interesting now with Davis on the trail! My favorite part of this chapter?

-“Sorta. He said I didn’t want to seriously hurt anyone coming through the door; I just wanted to escape; so the charge altered itself.”

“He said all that with ‘myap’.” She wasn’t quite able to erase the disbelief from her tone.-

Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nimster57 chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Uh oh.

Please update soon!
2 foot giant also 2footnim chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
i liked it a lot an't wait for the next one.
Innocent Battousai chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
O... interesting. More questions present themselves, and a cliffie too. Please Update! Soon!
waterdragon719 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006

Oh god that was such a cool chapter! Caitlin almost got healed...wowee.

Update a lot sooner next time pretty please! And yes i did check out save surface but i havent signed the petition yet!
DarkPsion chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Great story, i can't wait to find out what happends next.

P.S. It was of course Laura in the Black car.