Reviews for Answered call
Kurogane.D.Dragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Improve god damn fucking grammar and spelling you disgusting shitfuck of a writer!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Pretty good, also a bit too short and the scene with crewmates cut too soon.
SekushiSeiso chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is my favorite Luffy x Robin one so far! Loved it! (:
janzen222 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I have to be honest the gramer was terrible. I liked the whole concept of the story but I'd read over a line and then go "what the heck does that mean?" then I would replace one of the words and I would get the actual meaning if you were to fix the grammer I would be more then happy to read this story but until then I can't sorry
x-baird-x chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
y a t-il une suite
darkassassin619 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I loved the story kinda wanted it to continue but I can't wait to read your next work keep it up :D
Dwood1324 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I loved it keep writing

it was kinda hard to read at some parts but you got your point across

more LuRo
Mr.Therapist chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was great,the emotion was obvious which I issues were also obvious but you'll learn how to fix those seeing that this is your your first,it seemed to be good.I suggest you keep at it.I enjoyed your story so please type another one.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great but you could make it longer or do a sequel and by the way great story.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
nice, with a bit of beta'ing it could be great...and awesome if you turn it into a novel instead of a one-shot _
UndeadWeaverOfLies chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
yo this is a good story for a first timer in my opinion. i havent written any fics yet tho. i havent seen a lot of ppl make a LuffyxRobin fic b4. hey if its alright wit u think i can make a continuation of this? if not thats cool im more of LuffyxNami, RobinxZollo, UssopxKaya, then nethin another pairins but i like to think of all psibilities.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is good! I hope to see more Luff x Robin fics like this. Thank you very much for putting this up.

Keep it up!
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i'm a recent luffyxnico fan this is really good nice work
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I LOVE IT i have been looking everywhere for a luffy X robin one! YAY love it you should make some more luffy X robin ones u are really good at writing! so cute!
Lythchan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Great job, I love luffy hooking up with anyone fics D. I rarely see robin and him together. I hope to see you contribute more to this lack of romance between robin and luffy.