Reviews for Good Girls Don't Even Consider It
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Very interesting!
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love this story! Great dialogue and interaction between two characters that are becoming one of my favorite pairings. The only problem with the story is that is seems to be a perfect setup for a continuing arc, but there hasn't been anything written since '06.
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Well, you asked for a review, so here you got one!_

I must say that I am interested in the story - it certainly has a promising "future", so to say. Especially with all the posibilites after this one chapter._

If I am not wrong - and I probably am - this will either turn into a RoguexMagneto or a RoguexPyro story. I am hoping for the first one since it has recently become my favorite pairing, but the other one is a close second in my ranking list._

I most sincerely hope that you will continue this story, so please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I really want to know what happens next!_
iloveme5895 chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
love it! dang this could have made a good story! lol but i was very interseting!

*~ashley~*
Rissika chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Really good story!

I love the way you show characters and how you comparison Rogue and Jean!
we-r-the-cure chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was AwEsOmE! Very well written! I award you a thousand stars out of 100! Great job! This is going on my favorites!:-)
storytellergirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Oh my lord, that was great...I'm hoping there will be more of this...I like where you're going. Superb writing.
Betryer chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh I love it. Especially Erik's last sentence. Big shame its a one-shot. I think you could add to it a lot.
UbEr-BaD-jUjU chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was really really really good, supreamly well written as well.
Elemental Avatar chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hey, I love your writing especially this story and Inappropriate Conduct. I can't wait for the sequel to IC and hope you continue this story too.

THX.
jdoodles chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Please Please Please Please Please Continue!
Now I'm Sad chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Ten days...ten whole days with no update. Now I'm sad...
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
that was... interesting, especially the jean/rogue comparison. what exactly did magneto mean by 'if i can persuade the good girl to consider the bad guy'? did he mean that in an alliance sense or...
AngelofSnow chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I know this is supposed to be a one shot, but I just love Magneto's last line. It suggests so many things. I think it would be wonderful to see this continued, to see if Rogue really does consider Magneto's offer. You write Magneto's dialogue so well. It really has that aura of command about it. Thanks for a great Rogue/Magneto.
Aleviel chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was great. I love it as it is, but I'm also dying to know if Rogue joins him...