Reviews for What She Wouldn't Give
CULater chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
this had me in tears.
Daniella Consuela chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
This was absolutely wonderful! I've got to say that the first chapter was the best one for me..not because I love Stephanie being sad and everything...but because of the way you worded things the metaphors and everything were off the hook and I truly found myself mesmerized by the emotions she was feeling to come up with some many different metaphors/whatevers and stuff. It was truly awesome. I'm glad Stephanie and Chris found their way back to each other because they weren't going to get better being apart any longer. This ended perfectly. Good job on this chickie.
TakerTakeMe chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Yeah, so I'm supposed to be sleeping right now... Early day and all that, but I just couldn't sleep without reading and reviewing this! I know, crazy, right? That's just me, though... Anyway, on with the review!

I love the way she kept finding the notes everywhere. I felt kind of bad that they were affecting her so badly, but it all worked out in the end and it was oh-so-sweet! I didn't get the part about her house being empty at first, but then when Chris showed up, I was so happy! And then you ended it the perfect way...

"In the end, it turned out that they really didn’t have to give up so much to be with each other. So what they wouldn’t give? Well, it turned out…they gave everything.

And got so much in return."

Beautiful, just beautiful! *wipes away tear, claps*

Great job, can't wait to read more of your fics!

Joanna
Jodi chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
How you do it i'll never know, I seriously thought this was perfection at its best. My fave bits? The notes he left. 'If you missed me, would you tell me?' Loved that one. Best note ever. And I loved how you showed Stephanie's pain throughout the story with her sinkin down when she made it to her hotel room and when she was looking at herself in the mirror. I also loved how, when she found her door ajar she still went in consequenses be damned. It was like powerful writing. Her life was useless unlness Chris was part of it. And the end lines, wow! I swear you are outstanding!

Jodi
sky's girl forever chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
aw! thatis so sweet and Yea Steph and Chris are back together! Great story.
jetderk1462 chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
laziness to sign in, I know...

And here I thought you'd have a hard time topping your first two chapters, well I guess not cause this was AWESOME! I loved how he was giving her the notes, I thought he'd just come see her and talk to her, but nope.. it was so sweet and romantic on his part, my favorite card/note was the one that said "If you missed me would you tell me?" God I dunno what it was about it but that one really hit this whole story home for me.. and then with him moving her stuff, that takes guts cause how would he know that she wanted him back? Very very risky but it goes so well with the story, cause well, what does he have left to lose right?

And the last two lines, brilliance defined. Awesome, awesome job.. hope to read more from you soon.. :)
xoxoLee chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
I adore this story.

Honestly, your writing is beautiful, plus it's my favorite ship.

sky's girl forever chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Go Chris Go! I hope He and Steph can work everything out ok. Update soon.
Takerslady chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Aw! How sweet, Update soon. Great chapter. :)
Jodi chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Wow. That was by far the saddest and most wonderfuliest thing I have ever read. You really and truely outdid yourself there. I mean the word were jeez! And the questions her was asked and the answers he gave were like, damn! But the 'Can I come hom now?' that was perfection. What a line to end on. best thing I've ever read. And the song worked perfectly within the story and it was just great and really your writing is the most amazing thing ever!

Jodi
CDV10 chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Wow, this story is awesome! Just the way you write it is amazing, you really capture how badly the two want to be with each other, the need that's there for each other.. it's brilliant writing and I loved the lyrics that went with this. Can't wait to see what happens when they DO finally meet up.. :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
You know, this story is so sad. It actually makes me want to cry when I think of Chris feeling that way, writing all those little letters that he wouldn't ever send. What really got to me were the three questions and the way he answered them. It's like it was painful for him to even think and write about her, and I hope she somehow ends up reading them so she can have some clue as to how he really feels about her... The last note he wrote meant the most, I think... He should've at least sent her that one... I hope he ends up going home and being with her.

Great update... I just don't know how you do it!
sky's girl forever chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That was very well writen. I feel so sorry for Steph.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Okay, that was... unique :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aw, Steph seems so lost without Chris! She told him to leave, so he left...and now she's a shell of what she once was. I wonder what his side of it is?

Good start! And I *love* your choice of a pen name! :-)