Reviews for The Crypt
MissQuestionMark chapter 26 . 12/18/2010
My.. Freakin'... Gawd.

Would you even still remember this old reviewer? I just wanted you to know that after FOUR YEARS, I have returned and your story was the first thing I checked. (That means something!)

I plowed through 5 chapters in one night! GO ME! But I couldn't have done it if it wasn't so FREAKIN' AWESOME!

The whole time, I'm just waiting for Loz and Yazoo to make their miraculous arrival to aid in the battle, but instead Vincent showed- and even though it was only a short while in mystery, I was tearing myself to bits trying to think WHO it was that killed Sephiroth.

How DARE he do what he did to Valeska, too! D: And to rub it in Kadaj's face-! But a happy ending, and so adorable, too. I would be happy to see a sequel!

Again, that must have been one hell of a dream you had. xD Keep on dreaming! It makes some great fanfics! I love your writing style, and I can't wait to move on to your next masterpiece.

Miss?
cutekadajfan chapter 26 . 4/10/2010
It was definitely worth the wait Valeska

Nothing is wrong with the story at all

I loved the part where Kadaj said

"Don't make me kiss you again."

It was way too cute

Amazing job, and don't worry

We should all know a good story takes time

and you know i will definitely follow you through the journey of the sequel

awesome story
kitten652 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
OMG YOUR SO RIGHT! thankyou for your hard work in this fic! and i do want to say i agree with you. i hate it when people leave fics hanging!
Pyra Sanada chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Hahaha! She's got them there! Do the brothers have something they need to share?
Pyra Sanada chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
SHM ahoy!
cutekadajfan chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
aww thanks so much )

this chapter was really good, and i loved the quote at the end lol it was funny.

I hope they win
cutekadajfan chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
whoa ch 20 is intense

she's making some bad choices but i love it
cutekadajfan chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
wow wow wow wow wow this story is so good. its one of those stories that should never end lol

i added you on my space, i hope you accept.

and again GREAT STORY

THE BEST
Adden chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
Possiably the best fanfi within this genre that I have ever read. You have me on a tight rope, girl! Keep it up!
chance969 chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
Wow, I'm really happy you have decided to continue with this.

I honestly thought that would be the end of it as you haven't updated for so long.

You killed me not finishing the love scene though, your so cruel.

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING,
Cell28 chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
OMG..-...finally an update !

hey, visit ur sis regularly, writing in a train obviously does lead into spicing things up.. ;) (wants to read some more sexy stuff - lol)

thanks a lot for this great chapter !

now, plz..- don't make us suffer, by not finishing the story asap..! * wrings hands beseechingly*
Deltadasher chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
Hooray! They get some much wanted kinky time alone (albeit in the middle of nowhere, and outside the tent...) after so long!
KaiyaAngel chapter 22 . 1/20/2009
I absolutely love this story! You are wonderful writer! You have kept my attention solid - I have skimped on my homework and even work to finish reading this story! This story has made me tear up and even laugh out loud. Please update soon - I don't think I can manage long without an update. Please!
Mrow chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
So far I really like this. It kinda reminds me of Ouran High School Host Club (an anime, google it people!) XD LOVE THAT SHOW~
j.sakurachan1 chapter 22 . 7/11/2008