Reviews for Firefly Ficlets
Whyhow chapter 29 . 4/30
Almost all of the crew would agree with at least most of this, although each of their perspectives are slightly different and some of them might not admit it. The last line is perfect: obviously none of the others, and only maybe Jayne, but surely a few little tweaks couldn't possibly make him any worse.
mark chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
poor Jayne
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Great job but its swearing in Mandarin :)
fireflygirl1995 chapter 35 . 12/22/2012
So sad. But I love it. You really captured Zoe and Mal's relationship :)
fireflygirl1995 chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
Lol! Wash is so funny. :)
fireflygirl1995 chapter 29 . 12/22/2012
Love this one the best so far! :)
fireflygirl1995 chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Confused as to who this is about. Obvoiously Mal but I'm thinking it's Kaylee when she got wounded? Or Inara? First thought was Inara then I realized you had written it for someone else and maybe they liked the pairing of MalKaylee? Either way, I really like it. :) Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 70 . 9/30/2012
Dates are a thing with food? Good to know Cap'! I liked it
Guest chapter 45 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful. Exactly. Thank you.
Bytemite chapter 56 . 7/15/2012
I've always thought she probably supported unification not out of real belief in any or it or particularly following all the rhetoric and propaganda, but because people she knew were being drafted and sent out and dying. She'd want to believe that their deaths were for something good.

Which itself might come to play into her resentment now that she knows it wasn't.
Bytemite chapter 55 . 7/15/2012
Wondering if she's just trying to be reassuring and who those doctors are...

Or is this coming from recent comments from Joss? Anyway, my curiosity is sniffing around.
meridian-rose chapter 48 . 1/2/2011
Love keeps a boat in the air, and Kaylees love and expertise keeps Serenity flying :)
C.Watherston chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
xfirefly9x

Another profound piece. I really enjoyed this, as an insight into Book's thoughts on where he had ended up.

CW
C.Watherston chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
To xfirefly9x

This is a great piece of work. I really enjoy the concept of freeverse poetry and within this you have captured this characters struggle against herself and with the world.

Well done

CW
hajimebassaidai chapter 19 . 3/18/2010
A thoughtful and brilliant examination of that moment. Loved it!