Reviews for Heaven
Phenomenal! So amazingly written:) wow
nicky trish chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
i love it
No just no chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
You just ruined it for me , no offense but hinata was always the loyal , loving , kind person not the cheating wife granted i didnt like it at all tht i didnt even read it all . I got here by a link from some pic on deviantART but i did NOT like it , sorry im hating but im free to say my opinion tht is NT the hinata tht i like . not at all
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
It was bittersweet.
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I totally adored this piece. There was powerful emotions and the whole atmosphere was electrified. The chemistry between Sasuke and Hinata is undeniable. But what was disturbing was that she was married and pregnant with Gaara's child, yet she seeked salvation in the arms of the Avenger- that felt a bit whorish(excuse my profanity)! No doubt she loved Sasuke, but her morals were just not existing here
That's the only part I felt as a plothole. But the rest was pure awesomeness
dsfghfjkhgfd chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
that was depressing so she went back to gaara in the end? but otherwise FANTASTIC writing i will definitely be reading more of your stories :)
purvy sage chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
What a great story! Definitely sad... but everyone about Sasuke is melancholy after all. So it's a perfect fit (and I do believe it is in character). Great job!
xXJinxYouOweMeASodaXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
...this was delightfully depressing. Very good story
Jett4564 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
... I really don't know what to say, I was beautifully written very well done, I would considered it a master piece in its own unique way, keep up the good work.
sensoray chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I always love your stories!
Bloop chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ermegherd! I luuuurve how you use your words! Your vocabulary is MASSIVE! I swear its even bigger than the universe...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I wanted to cry. I feel so sad for that whole story I like the way you tied it all together. It was really good.
Nemo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
beautiful beyond any existing words.
Rosvo chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It was both sad and beautiful. I just feel so sad for Sasuke having lost that small glimmer of hope in living again. It's tragic... wherein one will be happy while the other grieves.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved it but it almost made me cry for Sasuke. Will Sasuke go to Suna and a mission and have to watch Hinata and Garra? Will Garra know that Sasuke in love with Hinata and that he shelter her during her leave? Sasuke could be an escort with some others for Sakura to help Hinata during her labor?