Reviews for Heaven
dsfghfjkhgfd chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
that was depressing so she went back to gaara in the end? but otherwise FANTASTIC writing i will definitely be reading more of your stories :)
purvy sage chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
What a great story! Definitely sad... but everyone about Sasuke is melancholy after all. So it's a perfect fit (and I do believe it is in character). Great job!
xXJinxYouOweMeASodaXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
...this was delightfully depressing. Very good story
Jett4564 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
... I really don't know what to say, I was beautifully written very well done, I would considered it a master piece in its own unique way, keep up the good work.
sensoray chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I always love your stories!
Bloop chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ermegherd! I luuuurve how you use your words! Your vocabulary is MASSIVE! I swear its even bigger than the universe...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I wanted to cry. I feel so sad for that whole story I like the way you tied it all together. It was really good.
Nemo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
beautiful beyond any existing words.
Rosvo chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It was both sad and beautiful. I just feel so sad for Sasuke having lost that small glimmer of hope in living again. It's tragic... wherein one will be happy while the other grieves.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved it but it almost made me cry for Sasuke. Will Sasuke go to Suna and a mission and have to watch Hinata and Garra? Will Garra know that Sasuke in love with Hinata and that he shelter her during her leave? Sasuke could be an escort with some others for Sakura to help Hinata during her labor?
shinigamitokioo chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved the story.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
really good(:
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awww, sad and happy. I love Gaara to little bits, but I feel so bad for Sasuke. I want him to be happy too. :(
snowkatl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
this was depressing!
I fell so sad for saskue DX
well it was a good story and A SAD STORY TO! .
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
what depressive. I love it. My poor Sasuke.