Reviews for East O' The Sun And West O' The Moon
BadgerPride10 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
AWWWWWW PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE these stories
Midnight Insomniac chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I love how you make Neji so sexy in this! Amazing work as always!

Keep writing! _

M.I.
naash chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
i think this oneshot was the perfect oneshot to end this series

and i love the setting of this fic its really different and you did it amazingly well. only a law student could do this

to a great series

naash
naash chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
you know you really did uphold your synopsis to this fic

'each one set in a different time or place.'

most writers would write oneshots which are um in an au but as different occupations or ages maybe. but you did everything from sailors to westerns to present time Naruto.

i am really impressed. and you really are in a league of your own
naash chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
*rolls around the floor laughing*

this is one of the most creative fic ever. well this and this other gaara lee fic about lee having gaaras eyebrows.

lee's a puppy and the thing which is seriously amazing and the funny thing is that the puppy is actually lee. as in the way you characterised it. its uncanny
naash chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
i love tenten here. shes so... perfect. she's just really perfect for neji
naash chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
superheroes. that is super original :)

i think this is my most fave chapter out of the entire series hmm or the athena one. oh well i cant decide. but i love them all
naash chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
*applauds you and throws a bouquet of rose*

that was hilarious, creative and just amazing.

i really laughed. and oh god i am so jealous of your writing skills. seriously.
naash chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
lol the last few lines were i didnt expect neji to say that lol
naash chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
:) you did really well i sci fi.

honestly though after every chapter every fic. you always get me to smile really wide.
naash chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
lol i seriously laughed. youre really good at humour. its rare to find a writer who has a knack at writing romance, drama, tragedy, and humour.

you're one talented writer
vapanalley chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
I read this a while ago, but I never really got around to reviewing. :) This is magnificent. All the chapters are, but this one continues to be my favorite for whatever reason. If only because there is a quirkiness and irony about the way that world is treating Neji and Tenten and everyone else. The humorous parallels and the sweet ending that manages to create a slow burning romance even though everything is happening so fast is amazing. Even though it's really hard to build a world in just a drabble, you built an not-new-but-new persona for everyone in this AU. And the X-Ray Sisters? It made my day like the best part of anything. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
bright-rebellious chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
I LOVE IT! Really, I love these AU scenarios. :)

Good luck.

BR.
Toph43 chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
such original stories. :0 really. love the plot ideas.
Toph43 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
was he referring to the pretty ass comment?