Reviews for Stolen Magic
jdjk chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
another site this can go on is adultfanfiction
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
For all of you in-depth reviewers out there, PLEASE don't review anonymously. I really like to be able to reply to good reviews. If I have to, I guess I'll respond to those excellent anonymous reviewers in my future author's notes.
Saves you from having to respond to the same questions continuously.

Hope you continue this!
Me chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Are you going to write a sequel?

Very good quality writing, congrats!
Raquell chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Finish and lemons
galyardt chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
aww why did you remove the lemon

the lemon is the best part
bobcox26 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
great story I did not know that they at this site limit what you can put in the story, that is just wrong if you need to do that then they should let some of the reads be able to put there age so they can then contunte on the story I will try Ficwaddotcom thanks for the tip
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This Is Great Story. Plz Seriosly ( NO SIRIUS NOT YOU) CONTINUE This as Soon AS Possible.

Damn Harry will have every girl after him. Nice. Lot of sex comencing eh? ;)
josh148513 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Please finish it

Great story
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Great story and I've read it on Ficwad as well. Very good Lemon at the end of this chapter. I do hope you continue to write on this story. Thanks for sharing!
Elvin Master Assassin chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
This is a twist on harry potter that I haven't seen before please continue the good work
monbade chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
different, not enough to make an opinion on the story

monbade
Hello chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Sorry ment to type ficwad but accidently typed ficweb.
Hello chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
It seems to me that Mrs. Weasley is acting a bit suspicious. Did she steal from Harry's vault? Why did you remove the lemon? Also I don't feel confortable giving out personal info so I cannot get an account on ficweb so I cannot read it eveen if I wanted to. I have tried to get on that site before but you need an account. Update soon.
Guardian 777 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
cool
super12 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I hope you are still writing this story.