Reviews for Teach the Torches
Clayr chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
...wow. There's a serious shortage of good CCS fanfiction, but your contribution to the totality of what's available just raised the quality about a million points. This was absolutely lovely.
Kaitou Checkers chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
...I do believe that I have fallen in love with your writing style. It's just, I don't know, -beautiful.- And that adjective is hideously over-used, I know, but it just seems to apply perfectly here. So I'll use it, and everyone will be happy. ... And I in particular will be happy because I adore this fic of yours. Indeed.
Setsu chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
This story wrenched an "awwwww" out of me. That's incredibly rare. But it's just so... so... AWWWWW.
Chibi-Yukito chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
This was a 'good' story. The description was just great, no other words to describe it. LOL. I look forward to reading some other Touya x Yukito (snow bunny)? fics of yours. LOL
YoujiK33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Oh, I *liked* this. Lovely narration, and sweetly romantic without being overly so. It's also something I've never seen done in a fic before, which is always a major plus!
Kyou chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
gr8 work! i lyk the part about his smile most. :D love ur stories Lyn! keep up the gr8 work! (i miss Legend tho :
Mayuki chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Ooh, I like. _
yue chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
this was pretty kool

i hope there's more but dought it
Luriko-Ysabeth chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
I have now officially melted. When I have recovered from my puddlification, I will try to tell you how good this was.
Volcan of Dragonfire chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Ah, nice
Rosiel chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
It's so *sweet*!
Konekokami chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Oh. God. WAI! That was so damn cute! I was squealing in my seat _ Please write some more.
Dolphina Moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Awww, that was really sweet _
Keiti Periya chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Ooh, I love Touya and Yukito fanfictions. They are so sweet. Even if you didn't mean it to be *that* way.
unlit chapter 1 . 5/29/2001