Reviews for Nightmares 1 through 5
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Very realistic example of someone who is suffering from PTSD.

And that was a very sweet ending. :)
TranquillityofPassion chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Gosh! All your stories are AWESOME! I just found them and they're so impressive, so much angst and emotion :)
Sushi Chi chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Fantastic story. I really liked the sort of twist you put in about the dream. Very good.
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
poor Charlie...I love him.

"I still need you and Dad to take care of me..."
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
charlie! no!
Tessenchan chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I hope this does not offend you, because that isn't my intention. This isn't a flame, simply my honest opinion. First, I feel that this isn't really so much a story as it is a collection of dialogue-driven scenes. There isn't much exposition, save a few lines to get the basic gist of where each character is after the speaking parts. I think you would benefit from adding more substance to the work, fleshing it out into a proper fiction.

Second, if you have to point out whose point of view it is, you've done a bad job. The reader should be able to tell who is speaking from the words themselves, not a header at the top of the break labeling it as "Such-and-such's POV." It jostles the reader out of the flow of the story.

Third, no one was killed in the FBI office shooting in Rampage except for the sexual offender, and that was Colby's bullet. The shooter, Alec Shane, killed absolutely no one. He did however shoot two people, and they were minor injuries. You should make sure you have your canon references correct before posting.

Otherwise, I think you have a pretty decent idea for a story. Charlie's PTS was handled pretty quickly in the actual episode; necessary considering the time limit, but it did leave those H/C fans a little lacking. ;)

My suggestions are of course, just suggestions; you may take them or leave them. :)
LizzyJoCurtis chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Damn why did you have to end it there? lol Like you I am a big fan of this show and that episode was so awesome! Is Charlie alright? Such suspense lol Hurry with the update! *giggles*
maurbill chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I'm really liking this. Can't wait for the next Chapter. Good JoB
Kim chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I'm hooked. This was a good episode & it's easy to imagine this actually happening. Can't wait for the next part. Poor Charlie! :(
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Excellent please don't keep us waiting to long!
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 6/5/2006