Reviews for Shadow Puppets
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like to go insane and have disturbing visions!
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
XD Omg,...this is going into my C2 for the comedy if nothing else!
nipnag chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
oh my god this was so cute and funny! poor zangetsu, he's really under-appreciated by ichigo ain't he! without zangetsu, ichigo would be NOTHING. you can be sure if zangetsu was my zanpakuto he'd be lavishing in the colourful and animated depths of my soul :D
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is seriously hilarious. Especially the two last ones!
Sponges Fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This story...no, story is not the right word...masterpiece? Yes, that is what I am looking for...masterpiece is so good, I think that I always favorite it Every. Time. I read it. Just in case I didn't the last time. Or, you know, it was deleted accidentally by the aliens.

Or by Zan-zan-chan. Because he doesn't want me to favorite the truth.

XD

I do this little thing that helps me find plot bunnies...I imagine various things, (like Zangetsu and Sode no Shirayuki being substitute teachers in Ichigo's class...or them being turned into children...or every AU version of every character meeting each other...the first and last are my favorites_ but I'm getting off topic here?) and my current Imagining is the main cast, walking down a hallway, and they just went through a door on their right. As they empty out into Ichigo's inner world, Zangetsu is filled with joy, realizing that since Ichigo is here, he can go crazy...

Sode no Shirayuki just shakes her head as Zanny disappears, knowing that reflection-tag awaits.

. . I know this whole review seems kinda lame, and is a really, REALLY bad way for me to compliment you, but *bows* it really is the best way for me to explain! T.T

P.S. Do you realize how awesome you are for writing a Zangetsu based story that doesn't involve part of Ichigo's soul lusting after another part. Not only that, you made it ZangShira!

S.P.S Can you tell Zan-zan-chan is one of my favorite characters, in all his forms (yay for recent manga chapters~).

T.P.S I know I'm rambling again (bad habit when I love a story _;;) but my Imagining thing does help. I may be insane, but I'm not crazy! Now, to go play Miss Mary Mack with my reflection...

-yes, I have done that. The expression on my Mom's face was priceless.
Aka Pine chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I've read this one many, many times, and since I now have an account, I feel that I can actually properly review this and put it under my favorites.

How are you a genius? Let me count the ways...

1. Zangetsu breaking glass

2. Zangetsu going INSANE and loving it

3. Zangetsu making his own outfits (now that's badass)

4. And of course, the Shadow Puppets. I love it; original, and I could certainly see the Old Man doing that to pass the time.

...damn. Now I wish this was actually in the manga or anime because I wanna see Phantom of the Opera done in shadow puppets. And I wanna see a broadsword and katana fall in love over a gory battle. XD

It's writers like you that give me hope for the future.
King of the Potato People chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
THIS... is a masterpiece.

You must make more like it.

MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
anavihs chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
AW! omg, this is so awesome... ur work ROCKS!
Kickintheteeth96 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this was awsom, good to know that Zangetsu-sama is doing fine in there...especially thinking of Shirayuki-sama. the statues were awsom, i can actually see them, awsom work, no dought 'bout it.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
major love for this fic. i can definitely imagine him doing that.

although i always imagined that he'd count clouds as well...

-cherri
soulterror chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
lol nice one _
rapturesrevenge chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
#7 has left me thoroughly amused. Absolutely brilliant.
Pippin's Socks chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Awesome :D i love crack theories xD I wish i could perform phantom of the opera shadow puppet form...dang it xD
Ellenlome chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
*cracks up and starts laughing* XD

That was awesome. My favorite part had to be the "Go insane and have disturbing visions" and Ichigo being "squirelly" *cracks up even more at the mental image this generates*

Thanks for sharing the wonderful one-shot of pure crack. I love your Zangetsu. XD

*favs*
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
this was absolutely hilarious! I loved it! :)