Reviews for Awakenings
Alyssa chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Hey! great story! I can't wait to hear the rest. I hope your finger will be better soon. Don't you dear start to type until it's really better or else you'll do more damiage then help. So take it easy...Your readers are your awaiting servents and will stay faithful and wait for your next chapter until the very end. Good job and get well.
TwilightTunes chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
This was a wonderful story. I learned more about Edward. I hope things get better for you. I love your writing. I can't wait for more, please write more chapters soon. Thank you so much.
RedInk156 chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
er...how did you break your finger? well thats besides the point i really like your story!update when your finger isnt broken anymore..
not falling in love chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Hey, Pel,

After hearing the Forks-Casts, I just had to come out and read your fic. It has definately exceeded all of my expectations. I love how you characterise Esme and Carlisle and I can't wait for the inevitable to happen.

Well done on an awesome fic, and I hope your finger heals soon :) I remember my struggles to type when I twisted a finger, and it's hell!

notfallinginlove
HaliaStar chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
wow this fanfic is really really awesome! i can not believe that i hadn't found it sooner. sorry about your finger): but the moment its better update update update! You captured the character extremely well that i feel even closer to carlisle and esme your fic is different from the others and thats what makes it so brilliant. i also like how edward has his faults instead of being so completly perfect.(:
CLfev chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Ohmy god, I love this. I've always loved Carlisle and Esme together! Thank you for this! Update soon!
Hellish Red Devil chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
Take all the time you need, Pel. You're not the only one having "technical" difficulties these days; no worries. ;)

Good luck with the new job-and I hope you and your finger are feeling okay!
British Dreamer Girl chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Aw... poor Pel! (Or do you prefer to be called Laura? You said something about that on the Forks Cast) I meant about your finger 'cause you know, you getting a new job is awesome! Which finger did you break? Pinkies from my experience hurt the most... haha. I really look forward to your next chapter.

~Violet (Twilight)
kaypgirl chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
Aww, I'm sorry about your typing, that must be hard. Hopefully you aren't left handed.
To Die Laughing chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Hm. I see. (I hope your new job goes well and your finger gets better soon. :( )
Warui-Usagi chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
I really liked reading this. :D This is a very plausable and believable storyline and a very interesting read. I really enjoyed it! I hope that your finger gets better soon, and I'll be looking foward to another update!
miriam chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
wow i love your story it is great. i hope that you continue it. why is edward so mean though? does he change after this? anyways i hope that you do update soon.
Bellator chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
There are so many things to say about this chapter! The quote, first off, was amazing. It fit so well with Esme's situation. I hope the romance blooms soon with Carlisle - he seems ready to open up again!

What were Edward and Esme fighting about? And is Esme an artist? So many questions, but I loved how you resolved everything between Edward and Esme. Esme's nurturing side is coming out when she made amends with Edward.

The fluff between Carlisle and Esme had me melting - I can't wait for the concert by the lake! That spells romantic. At least, I hope Esme won't lose control...oh, please post the next chapter soon!

-Sienna
Hellish Red Devil chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Crikey (who the hell says crikey?), I love this story! You write quite eloquently; a lovely mix of humor and profound insights pepper your story, and it’s all very descriptive and creative. You also use characterization to your advantage—this is a different story to what’s out there, but it’s different in a very, very good way. The way you write “teenage” Edward, the depth you give Carlisle and Esme…it all sounds ~right~. I hope you can update soon, because this story has me exceptionally intrigued and excited. Carlisle is perhaps my favorite vampire of them all, barring Edward, and I love his love story. Cheers!
British Dreamer Girl chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Oh, wow... Pel, you really outdid yourself in this chapter. I loved how descriptive you were on Esme's and Carlisle's conversations and well, everything. Poor Carlisle, though. You really capture 'Carlise' in this chapter. Ah, I see all the reviews you have. Well, you deserve them.

Violet