Reviews for Awakenings
To Die Laughing chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Ooh, yay! It's from Carlisle's point of view! He's my favorite! (I love secondary characters! They rock!)
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Hmm, good story, I like it.
eleanor44 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Wow, this chapter was amazing, i really like the way you write Carlisle, and the more i read of your story (and even of Twilight) the more respect i have for him, I clearly understand how the Cullens take him as a paternal figure.

You left a very good cliffhanger (sp?) here, even though we already know what happens, but i think it will be an emotional chapter, i want to know both Edward's and Esme's reactions to her change.

Bye!

P.D: Thanks for your reply ;)
Fallen into Twilight chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
That was UNBELIEVEABLE! Oh, my God! That was just...wow! I loved the suspense in here, it was so driven. This was just the right length, too. I guess you were right, it was MUCH longe than the prologue! Well, keep up the great work and update as soon as you can, please!
Lhiannon chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I love it so far! It's refreshing to see a new POV as well as a totally different story. Write write write!

~Lhiannon (yes, same one.)
Katreda chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
yeah well it's short... but I guess you'll get more into details in the next chapter, sure hope so
Freesia chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Pel, that was amazing. You've completely got how Carlisle thought. Well at least in my opinion. I'm so excited, that you're writing this. Can't wait for chapter 1!

Freesia
British Dreamer Girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hey this is Violet Twilight from the Twilight Lexicon and I just read this and it's so good. Can't wait for Friday. That's when you said you'd update, right?
Fallen into Twilight chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
No! I need more! This was great! A little short, but seeing as it was only the prologue, I would assume it will be longer. I'm glad to see another Carlisle/Esme fic around here. They are my favorite couple, perhaps even more so than Edward and Bella. They are just so perfect for eachother! Well, keep up the great work. I seriously cannot wait for more!
eleanor44 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hi!

Oh well, this looks as a promising story, you left me wanting for more with this prologue, and i loved the Jane Austen quote, and may Elizabeth be related with Austen? (you've got an Austenite here ;)

Hope you update soon!
Lomesir chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
You're off to a very promising start! Keep writing- I'm hooked.
rosehale chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Wow. This sounds like a really good story so far. Keep Writing _
Hellish Red Devil chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Yay, an Esme/Carlisle story! We don't have enough of those here. Don't get me wrong, I love Bella and Edward, but a little variation is nice (not to mention Carlisle and Esme are like the epitome of a lovely couple!). This looks extremely promising. (It's going on my Story Alert list!) Cheers!
Joyce chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hey that was a good start to your story...but I'm a bit confused who the main character is. I hope it's a new one. Keep on writing!
0a0b0c0 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I love your beginning! You're a wonderful writer, and I enjoy the way you've written Carlisle's thoughts and personality. I will be following this story especially carefully to see your take on the beginning of Carlisle's and Esme's relationship - especially since I'm currently working on a fanfic covering this exact same thing (or something very close to it). Keep writing and update soon!

-Gemer