Reviews for Awakenings
Ocgirlygirl chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
aw what a sweet storie
mehek18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
HEY U HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, WILL U UPDATE? OR IS THE STORY OVER?
marsbareater12 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Oh. Me likey! A lot. Hard to find backstroys nowadays! Just a note-Esme doesn't have a perfect record. She does drink once. Just to let you know!
MrsACullen chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
this was the first fanfic i read and so all the ones i read afterwards were rubbish compared to yours! is ur finger ok?
Sherie chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Unbelieveable writing. I can see the characters in my head and I've been transported back to that world where vampires exist. Thank you so much.
Rebadams7 chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
pelirroja

Ah Ashland - a perfect setting, I have been there several times. Your pacing and dialoge set the tone of the time quite nicely, this isn't quite what I had imagines, but I am very willing to see it through your eyes - keep telling your story - it is compelling me as a reader

Reb
IslandGirl05 chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Awakenings was excellent, can't wait for more on this story. Very interesting how Carlisle, Esme and Edward came to be as a family. Esme would have been a great mother but her past was terrible. Sentences were easy to understand unlike some of the other writers here on FanFiction, I had to read the sentences more than once. Thank again, I really love to read on my spare time.
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
hey...

this is a great story but... is just going to go unfinshed...

i hope not.. its really good
valerie chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
i thought it was a good story and well write
LiesX chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
I want more :]
Rani chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
WOW! this was good. I want to read more. please write more.
Megan chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
AH! What a cliffhanger...write more. Quickly! Amazing story with some incredible ideas. I never thought about how Carlisle and Esme happened and I love the added depth of Carlisle being jealous of Edward. Breathtaking. One gripe is that you mentioned that Carlisle wanted to go to University instead of being a clergyman, did universities exist 400 years ago? But that's just me being picky. Great Story, carry on!
Lopa Shah chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
An imaginative and talented writer. I don't know if you do research for your stories or not, but your details have the ring of authenticity to them. You've created rich characters, and for the most part, a believable sequence of events. My one critique is that Esme would hardly be so blithe after losing an infant son. That's the kind of pain that lasts for years, even a lifetime. I think there should be some struggle as Esme reconciles herself to a new life without her son.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Please please please please finish! And then publish this. It is amazing :) :)
Elena chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
That was so good. I loved it. I really hope you keep writing and can't wait to hear more.
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »