Reviews for Awakenings
Did-my-heart-love-till-now chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
please continue its great
Katy chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
AMAZING! I can imagine this being a "Twilight" prequel! Please write more!
unknown chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
PLEASE! im begging here please write more this is so good! i came home today thinking that i would get to finish reading about carlsile and esme and then i find out...theres no more PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing!
SKYLAR chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
THIS STORY IS SO COOL! ESME AND CARLISLE ARE TOTALY AWSOME AND I LOVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD PUT EFFORT INTO EXPLAINING THEIR LIFE!
UnwrittenCatalyst chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Please write more, its a lovily story :)
liz chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
u really need to finish this story uvr got me hooked please
sensesalive chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Thank you for a great prequel to Twilight. I love it & sincerely hope there is more to come.
kimi14701 chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
great story so far! i was looking for a good carlisle esme story
sk8turgurle chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
I love this story and wish you would continue it! Your points of view are so bang on! Great job!
sunnyshinybaby chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
you ned to write more! pelirroja(where did that name come from, anyway?) you are an amazing writer and i love the way you phrase things. it actually sounds LIKE carlisle and esme are saying those things and they are IN THAT TIME PERIOD. and, this is totally random, but could sometimes describe what they are wearing, esme and carlisle especially? the only thing that i can ever picture esme in is a nightgown, for some reason, and carlisle in a lab coat like in the movie. or, in a dark pinstripe suit with a gold watch chain. concluding this lengthy manuscript of blabber, i say: write more!
n chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
n
rosalindleconte chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I was wondering when the blood lust was going to come out...

Great story...can't wait...even if I have to wait, it will no doubt be worth it.

Love your style,

RL
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
are you going to do more?

i dont think that you are bc the last time that you updated was over a year ago...
sunnyshinybaby chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
write more!
Natalie chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Very inventive.

You write very well!

I am anxious to know how it all turns out.

210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »