Reviews for Awakenings
DeCelia chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Is this story over? Well. I enjoyed it much more than any other on this site. :] Good Job.

DeCelia

anime. [I have had this email for a very very long time. :D]
DeepCrimson76 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
This story is really, really good - are you going to update soon? Please, please do - you haven't in ages! It's brilliant
anita chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
This story is GREAT! please continue with this story, I really want to see Carlisle and Edward's relationships with Esme bloom into what they are today. your a talented writer! I thought this story a fitting compliment to the Twilight series! Kudos!
arrianrhod chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Really excellent story. I got all teary in places! I did notice you "dropped voice" from time-to-time. I don't know if you're British or not; it can be a difficult voice in which to write if you're a Yank. Maybe reading some Douglas Adams might help? It started very strong; I could hear the accent in my head. Please continue writing this story; although I know how it ends, I'm fascinated with Carlisle's voice, history and the story behind Esme. I was thinking about it the other day; many women loose children at birth, and can grieve and move on. Why did Esme try to kill herself? I work with domestic violence victims, so naturally it was the first thing I thought of. You did a great job writing about it.
Olivia chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
omg this story is truley AMAZING! i love carlisle and this just makes me love him more ! wow u did an abaoslutly AMAIZNG job on this ! and please please pleasee finsh it !
Kaitlyn chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
I really enjoyed your story of Esme's transformation. I think you captured some great moments... I'd love to read a few more chapters!
Tara Branch chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Hey, I am really enjoying this story...I can't wait to read more! Great job!
marauderofthephoenix chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
This is such a beautiful story. It made me fall in love with Carlisle and Esme all over again...I absolutely loved it. It was so well-written and really captured what's beautiful about the relationships between Carlisle, Esme and Edward. I loved the way you showed the individual personalities of the three of them, with Carlisle's compassion, Esme's selflessness and Edward's protective nature, just to name a few traits. I really hope you write some more chapters, this story was amazing :D
Jan chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
So that is all? No more chapters? It's a pitty. I really enjoy it.
Rosalie chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Fantastic!

I enjoyed it very much. But what did Esme loose that belonged to Edward? You probably wrote it down but I was reading it at like 2 in the morning..

Write more PLEASE!
lena chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
really good, I can't wait for more
hi chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
so good please write a first chapter
cullenfan chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Pel,

I think that so far the story is amazing. Could you please post the seventh chapter soon? I really want to continue the story.
cullenfan chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Please hurry up and write the seventh chapter. I really love how you are doing this. I just wish you were a bit faster.
cullenfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hey, this is totally awesome! you have to start working on chapter seven right away!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »