Reviews for The Path Which Has Led to the Present
Anon chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
Loved it! Brilliant characterization! Now, what about an AU follow up where Donna doesnt get her own apartment, just ends up living with Josh & we get to see West Wing with J/D as a couple for the start. You write them so well it would be fab!
Gillian Deverone chapter 35 . 9/28/2012
A wonderful story that shows the lead up, the friendship, the sexual tension. Perfection.
Gillian Deverone chapter 33 . 9/28/2012
Are you ******* kidding me?
Gillian Deverone chapter 29 . 9/28/2012
Oh, it's gonna happen again. Almost on the second inaguration, but definitely in a hotel room with Donna wearing a pink sweater set and you half dressed.
Gillian Deverone chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
Leo, you are killing me! I thought I was gonna get Josh and Donna sex and then you call? Damn, Leo, damn.
Gillian Deverone chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
CJ is a killjoy.
Gillian Deverone chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
Whoever invented spooning is a genius. You're an even bigger genius for including it with Josh and Donna.
Gillian Deverone chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
Implication, inference, innuendo...
Gillian Deverone chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
While it makes me happy and works for the story, there is no way that anyone (especially Leo) would allow their arrangement.
Gillian Deverone chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
If he quoted that to me, I'd take him right there.
Gillian Deverone chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Adorable. Simply adorable. I think I'm blushing a little.
Gillian Deverone chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
Oh, shut up, Mandy, and stop making her feel small to make yourself feel better.
Gillian Deverone chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Josh can be so sweet.
Gillian Deverone chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Weird sorta-related-to-this-story note: In the first few eps, I liked Mandy and Josh. When she gave him the pic, I teared up a little. BUT, that was only until I saw the chemistry between Josh and Donna and then I said, Goodbye, Lady From The Cutting Edge; hello, Blonde Lady I've Never Heard Of Before.
Gillian Deverone chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Sam is so understanding-but very nosey.