Reviews for Unfolded
DragonFlight91 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh my goodness. Love it. Completely. The writing is intelligent, and you're actually true to the characters. To sum it up in one word: fantastic. Yay for Skate!
NordyGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is amazing! You should do a sequel where Kate finds his letter! That would be awesome!
Elpheen chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Omg wow. You never fail to amaze. Seems everyone's writing Skate through letters these days lol :p

luvya xoxoxox
Spunky chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Oh my, I loved this! I would really, really love a sequel. ;) I would love to know what was in his letter to her.
LostSista chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow! This was an awesome one-fic. So you know we just have to find out what HE wrote to Kate in his letter...right? Your story is so good it deserves a response-just a one-fic about his letter, please pretty please!
Liz Night-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ohoh thats really good! I love Lost...and this fanfic portrays it splendidly! I love it! omg! i must add you to my favorite authors list...update soon!
SolarKiss chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This was a really wonderful one-shot. I've read your other works over at K&S The Lost Diaries, and I loved all of them. You have a really creative way of either being very elaborate or very simple in your writing, but still getting your message across. This particular one-shot was very sweet, which made up for its length. I really love the way you portray Sawyer's thoughts, and none of it seems OOC. The ending bit especially was my favorite, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Meg chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I am just about the most anti-skate person you will ever find, but I have to tell you that I really liked that. It was really sweet. Great job writing it. Keep it up.
AgathaN chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
awsome! totally awsome:)
Moonhowler14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was so sweet! Are you planning a sequel with Sawyer's letter to Kate?
lina chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Short, but sweet. I'm glad you wrote it, and yes, you have to do a sequel!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/5/2006