Reviews for Silver and Sand
Cristal-1412 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Ur a meanie why did u hav to stop in the good part *pouts like sora*
saruko-hikari chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
plis continue¬° I'am dead
hey hey hey chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
wat happened to the final chapter here,wat happens next? u deffinitly left us hanging! :(
blackrose1993 chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
Please put up the last chapter! I really love this story, you're a verry good writer. So please put the last chapter up.
rayraysakurablossom chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
omg i have to see the next chapter
rayraysakurablossom chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
awesome even better
rayraysakurablossom chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
oh i loved it its so amaing!
Punkkunoichi93 chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
Yay! I loves it! Cliffhanger...AUGH! My soul hurts from the anticipation! I was worried about Sora, too, you know! Lol...silly, silly, silly. Anyway, make the last chapter gold. GOLD, I say! I know you will. I've read plenty of your other fanfics to know that it shall be wonderful! Keep it up, yo!
Missa-nickyname chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
OMG SQE!one of the best stories out there

please right more?-puppy dog eyes-

*-* as a fangirl i demand more...or at least to finish it...-sniffles-
iodized salt chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
I can't WAIT to see what happens!

xD
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
please post the next chapter soon! it's so cute...that and i hate cliffhangers -.- oh well i guess that's life
PianistFingers chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
OH MY GOODNESS! RIKU HURRY! I really like your stories. This and Sweet as Syrup on my Tounge. Please update!
Mysticwriter2007 chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
Looky here i was so into that story and u drop it on a cliff do u want me to hurt u
TeAroha chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
omg! not cool! damn those cliffhangers. grr. u better get the update up soon. pweaze? haha
mouse2489 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
yeah i no i jus sent a review but my bff jus sent me pg 4(ull understand lata) she sent it to me cause of the part were riku said will u open it for me. anyway...i tried to find were she got it from jus now n i said O da story i jus read so yay...