Reviews for Romance 101
GaredBattlespike chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I really like this!

You even keep the characters in character!

That is a rare treat for this sort of girl/girl romance!

I am adding this to both Favorites and Follow!

Well done!
Kosame 101 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Algo agradable
tu historia
Outkast Records chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
LOVED IT! Plzzzzzzzzz make more! I want to see what will happen next! OR...is this just the beginning of Kosame and Kirie? Make a sequel!
Crystal waters2 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
CONTINUE!
Anime obsessed chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Ohmygoddddd! I noticed that you put in 'pure pure heart" ! Which is a song from K-ON! ! Also, I kind like this pairing. It actually could work
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
it's very romantic i wish there was more
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
awwwwwww kosame x kirie FTW! :D
kokooo chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I agree with the last comment you should really continue this story because there's not a lot of kosamexkirie fics out there and everyone needs a little citrus in there life
Flygon Master chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Well I will admit although they seem out of character that exceeded my expectations greatly, well done!

It was cute and fluffy, with just enough adult humor to satisfy really a job well and truely done... Unless you make an M rated continueation lol
Flygon Master chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Okay first off that was pretty good! The characters were a bit off, but I guess it couldn't be helped?

It is a shame that they didn't delve into their relationship further in the Anime... Well I will read chapter two and see how you pull it all together!
hankpym chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was awfully cute! Nice work, I loved it!

Go Kosame!
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
a very good story, a shame you didn't contiue it or maybe do a sequel. i would have loved to see how the date went.
taylorj96 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
LOve it!
Bethany chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Are you going to finsh the story or not? I'm dieing over here!
Raziel Tepes chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Yeah, i agree with your statement, she's rather blunt. Though I clearly remember an episode of the second season where Kirie said she gives up resistence against Kosame. A pity they were interrupted...