Reviews for Left Behind
KitaraStrife chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Ahhh, glorious yaoiness. So much yum. I love all the smut that's still on this site despite the rumored crack down that scared so many away. Though, ah... seems you deleted the link to the best part of this final chapter from your profile. I would suggest either writing a tamer version for this site and editing this chapter and deleting the whole "DELETED SCENE- LINK TO FULL LEMON IS ON PROFILE PAGE" from here entirely, or finding that link again and posting it up once more. (btw, I HAVE read this entire thing before, but I don't think I ever reviewed it. o.O)
Imagine01 chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Wow what a story you've inspired me to write my own Cloud Leon Sora fic it's about maleficent creating mind controlling heartless that take over Leon and clouds body yes it's technically rape but sora enjoys it. After that I was thinking I would have Merlin screw up a spell and turn it into a Mpreg. And hey if anybody want's to use this idea go for it you'd probably do a better job than me.
Renata21 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
whoo hoo I love this story so much thank you.
Sora Hoshi chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Okay, so I almost NEVER read KH fanfiction because I love the game waaaaayyyyy the heck too much, but anyways, besides the point. Your fanfiction totally just BLEW MY MIND! Literally. Genius right here. _

Yuffie as a fangirl was AMAZING! (She always reminds me of one in the game and final fantasy movie-unfortunately I don't play the games- so it was awesome to see her as one in the fic!)

I LOVED how you had Riku and Kairi stick up for Sora and have a sibling-like bond between the three-ADORABLE!

OHHHH! And Sephy was amazing as his character as well. Aerith kinda freaked me out, but the jealous-jaded-gf look kinda went along well with her character in the fic.

Awesome job all around- 10 outa 10 (lol funny, cause you have 10 chapters...)

Can't wait to read more of your work! Take care and have fun!

Laters!

-Sora-
Roanam chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Couldn't they command Sora to take off the collar? o.o
ContessaTheBrave chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
AWESOME. Lol, oh man. This is great. I've been looking for a good Leon/Sora and Cloud/Sora story. This is just amazing. 5/5
Kichou chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Nice hot story. I like it.
Sorrick chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
You need to open your eyes to the real world in terms of acceptable and consensual relationships. What happened in your story was paramount to prostitution and rape. You shouldn't be so proud of that and you should also try to be more responsible and give an appropriate warning in your summary.

Your story made me physically ill, I regret that you wrote it but more so I regret that, because of lack of an appropriate warning, I read it.

If you cared more about your readers and less about your ego you'd remove this story (perhaps to a site where they don't have rules or readers with taste).
Mischievious Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Please tell me you are going to do a sequel you have to. Go Sora!
ichigofan01 chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
aw...kawaii i loved that XD and btw on ur profile it didnt have a link for the leon D:
bba993 chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
I find this story very good and pleasing. I enjoyed your details and obstacles, as no story with an actual plot can be truly perfect. Nice Yuffie actions, she never stayed conscious for long, did she? I'll be sure to bookmark this story and add it my favorites. Good luck with your other stories, I might check them out sometime.

X
Here you go chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I had trouble finding the complete chapter 10, so if that happens to anyone else here's the link,

hpnewbie.

Or go to her homepage and click the link next to Web :Homepage.
animechic8521 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
i can't find the deleted scene! Can u email it to me? PLEASE!
anime1lover chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I loved it. This was definately a very interesting story. I hope to see more of your work. _ Great job.
Grinning Dead chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Awesome story canu send me the link to the deleted lemon on chapter10 plse pretty plse