Reviews for Only Emptiness Remains
KenzieMars chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Wow, please, please, please! UPDATE! u do not know how many times I have checked to see if u have updated and what not but please (if u have the time) UPDATE!
VirgoLuego chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
i know u haven't updated in five years but...PLEASE DO!
chemicalmadness chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
This story is so good! Please Update!

I really want to see what happens ]
bayumlikedayum chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
hey can you update soon? i mean, i know you havent updated since 06, but...D i luv JimmyOCs, and there arent very many from what i can tell. theyre mostly about Captain Englehorn...lol
reflect.clouds chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Wow, I love this story. JimmyOCs are hard to find, and yours is the best I've read. Update soon!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Okay, so I know the last time you updated this was June of last year, but I'm really hoping that by reviewing, I'll be able to convince you to update again! Which would really be very very very nice of you and would make me and very many others I'm sure very very happy. I've never got to really read a Jimmy romance, and this one sounds perfect! Either way though, I love these two chapters you have so far and the way Jimmy and Kat interact! It's so sweet and innocent...I really do hope you update! If you want some tips (though judging from your writing doesn't look like you do) or some inspiration, message me anytime please. With something like this, I'd be delighted to help!
Violet Eternity chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Awesome! Update son!
Mab chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
This is a great story! Cant wait 2 read the next chapter!
szhismine chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
this fic is great! please continue soon!
Angel500 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Wow! This is a nice story. :) After I saw the movie(I love to put myself in movies.) I did think that Jimmy was kind of cute. This story is excatly what I pictured! Please keep writing!

P.S. I love your name! (Narnia Forever!) I love Narnia too!
StarryEyedLove chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
I loved this chapter it was great! Jimmy is so awesome! I think those two make an adorable couple! Can't wait til the next part!

StarryEyedLove
elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
lovely chapter. do write more soon :)
marinawings chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
this is good. what a sweet little relationship between jimmy and kat! i like it. i'm a sucker for romance. this is really good. and i also like how ann and englehorn helped kat out. they're two of my favorite characters from the movie. then again, pretty much all of the characters from king kong are awesome (except for carl-he's evil). this looks pretty neat so far. i look forward to reading more.
Angel of Music lover chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
*gasp* This is so cute... lol! I always thought that Jimmy was too sweet to be by himself... I look forward to another installment of this story! :D
elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i like it. i really want to know where you're going to go with thise story. please write more soon.