Reviews for Rencontrer
Good luck chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Magnificent u should make a sequal
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Really great writing! Samantha/Eddie are an adorable couple in my opinion and I couldn't help but smile the entire time I was reading this! I see you haven't updated in a really long time, but I truly hope you do!
xoamrc chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this is very good, keep it up!
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was lovely! I think Eddie/Sam is one of my favorite AG pairings.
coca-cola addict chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I actually really like this story. It'd be great if you could right more. Personally, I really like to read fics where the authors age the American Girls and write stuff about their later years since I absolutely loved the American Girl books when I was younger but now that I'm in my later angst-filled teenage years I kind of wish that there were AG stories for older girls since I'd really like to know what kind of young women Sam and the others became. You did a really good job of that, kudos! If someone told me yesterday that Samantha and Eddie should get together I'd be like, "What are you smoking?" but you really managed to pull it off and make it believable!
beccawaye chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Please write more soon.
spellcoats chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
You make it totally believable that obnoxious little Eddie would grow up to be like this! I love it.
agoldensmile chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I Love it. Please continue.
vikki1818 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Wow! What a great story! I loved your style of writing and how you are getting the story set. I really do hope you continue on with another chapter of this saga, but if you don't, know that I enjoyed reading what you do have either way. You certainly seem to know the characters but also the time period very well. I hope to hear more from you!
Alatariel97 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I liked this story- I'm only sad you haven't updated in awhile! There were a few typos and things like that but not a lot to detract from the story. I enjoyed reading this very much- I hope you are able to update soon!
cocoapuffaddict chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
are you ever gonna freakin update? sorry but i really wanna read the rest. and its been like forever. could ya put a chapter in sam's POV? thanks.
honourary weasley chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I've always loved American Girl, and have Samantha and a sizeable collection of her accessories - and this is fantastic! I love what you've done with her family - and eddie ryland - and i'm very interested to see what Bridget's grudge is!

Keep going please, it's wonderful!
Magenta Stone chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow good. Continue soon plz.
That-Guard-Girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Wow! I loved it. I hope you write the next chapter ASAP! please? *gives puppy dog eye look that no one can resist*
centaursrockmysox chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
"Oh Mary Sue! Mary Sue! Where fore art though, Mary Sue?"

"Oh I see. You're in this story, playing an American Girl doll."

"Yes, you're acting dreadfully like yourself. So refreshingly out-of-period, and without even a hint of the books' original plot! But wait, Mary Sue. Don't let me forget to mention the fact that you are 8 years older, and have started "liking" the neighbor that was YOUNGER than the original character!Sweetie, how very OC-ish of you!"

""Yes, really. I DON'T know how you do it, darling. "