Reviews for Immolation of Man's Pride
seeleyboothfan chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
Absolutely lovely story!
lostintranslation chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
why did you copy chapter four twice?
Yuna chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Oh! I loved this chap! I loved this fic too!

But I'm so sad... I searched livejournal and looked in the all royaifiction communities, but I could not find your story ( Could you PLEASE send me the link via e-mail? My email is yuna. I really want read this chap complete!

I have age too... 20 tralala...

s.lee chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
i think you accidentally copied and pasted the chapter twice or something because it repeats itself.
Sangi not logged in chapter 12 . 6/19/2007
Oh, this was very nice :) It's just so wonderful!

Very amazing job.
K.R. Cantanzaro chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
This story was great!It was worded very intelligently.
lili chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
As much as I like the story it's a bit too out of character. I know it's supposed to be AU, but I cannot get used to the way Riza or Roy are here...somehow that spoils it. Or maybe I just wish Riza would have put an end to all this with two shot guns...
lili chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Gosh! You have so much imagination! All this only makes sense with the original characters and the lattest manga developments...I am more than impressed, I'm enchanted. It's good to read such a nice piece of work! I feel like reading FMA...except that I doubt that the author would comment on the sexual tension, after all she's a shonen mangaka...so that makes your story even more interesting than the original one, trust me, it's a compliment!
Nadaelea chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
I loved th story , it was great. _
Melitza chapter 12 . 7/16/2006
An interesting take on the events leading up to Riza's tattoo being burned. Overall, a good story, though it was a bit soap-opera-y in certain elements (jealousy, he's with her at the dance, etc.) - I was a huge fan of Riza being Avaron's date, though. Very cute - I usually don't care for OCs, but this one was alright.

Mustang and Hawkeye were portrayed alright, although for some reason the descriptions of their earlier (and later) relationship just didn't _quite_ seem to ring true to me for some reason. I guess I was a huge fan of the very subtle way you portrayed their deep care for one another in Brief Tragedy of Flesh (which I did love very much, and still go back to look at every once in a while, btw).

Anywho, this review is long enough! Make more Royai, now, and I'll keep reviewing for ya! _
Nadaelea chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
the chapter repeted itsef just so you know oh, and i loved the chapter.
Kat142001 chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
Yay! It was soo good! But i want more now! Lol. Keep writing.
Esprit de L'eau chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
cool story
CloverCoveredHill chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
WoT! That was so AWESOME! You absolutely must write a sequel or at least more Royai fics!
skatterkat chapter 12 . 7/14/2006