Reviews for Spirit
obsessivecartoonlover chapter 40 . 7/15/2016
I loved reading this story!
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 40 . 3/27/2016
It took me forever to actually get around to reading this story. Mostly because the stories description left me sceptical. But boy am I soooo glad that I did. It was so well done thank you for this!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
I am only on chapter 2 and you have me sobbing like a child. Pardon me while a go cry in a corner. :-( does this have a nice ending? You should be writting novels.
Hannah H chapter 40 . 5/16/2015
Great story I love it! You should write for publishing!
Hannah chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Amazing work
Guest chapter 40 . 3/21/2015
Awesome story
Happygirl4ev chapter 40 . 12/31/2014
Best Fanfiction Ive ever read!
ravenshell chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
Years late to the party, but just wanted to give you kudos on a fine, well-written work. :) I got the added benefit of getting to read the whole thing at once and didn't have to wait through your hiatuses... so yay. ;D I feel that you stayed very true to character for everyone. I almost expected the timeline to run further... eventually Donnie is going to be the only turtle left, and I wonder how he'd deal with that?
FanGirl1127 chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is one of the best written stories I've read in a very long time. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this!
BerryCoffeeCake chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I don't know if I can make it to the next chapter. This is beautifully written, but just so sad. :( Poor Donatello. Poor little baby. Poor Splinter!
tmntfan4ever chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
GIVE THIS AUTHOR AN DAMN AWARD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
tmntfan4ever chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
...wahhhhhhhh! :'c
tmntfan4ever chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
whoa...this was kinda scary hehe...but good anyway...
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2014