Reviews for Spirit
Hannah H chapter 40 . 5/16
Great story I love it! You should write for publishing!
Hannah chapter 10 . 5/12
Amazing work
Awesome story
Happygirl4ev chapter 40 . 12/31/2014
Best Fanfiction Ive ever read!
ravenshell chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
Years late to the party, but just wanted to give you kudos on a fine, well-written work. :) I got the added benefit of getting to read the whole thing at once and didn't have to wait through your hiatuses... so yay. ;D I feel that you stayed very true to character for everyone. I almost expected the timeline to run further... eventually Donnie is going to be the only turtle left, and I wonder how he'd deal with that?
FanGirl1127 chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is one of the best written stories I've read in a very long time. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this!
BerryCoffeeCake chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I don't know if I can make it to the next chapter. This is beautifully written, but just so sad. :( Poor Donatello. Poor little baby. Poor Splinter!
tmntfan4ever chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
GIVE THIS AUTHOR AN DAMN AWARD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
tmntfan4ever chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
...wahhhhhhhh! :'c
tmntfan4ever chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
whoa...this was kinda scary hehe...but good anyway...
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
sooooooooooo cute! and poor baby donnie is SICK! :'(
ThisVioletofMine chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Loved it!
SawyerSeville19 chapter 36 . 12/10/2013
So far I'm reading this story all the way through. I love it! Leo and Donnie's relationship makes me think of Gohan and Goku a little. Thats a good thing because I adore their relationship
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
:,( (Sniff) Really good story, but the first two chapters are really sad! (Hence the sniffle earlier.) But still, really good.
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 40 . 7/22/2013
Wow. Just wow! This is an absolutely amazing story. All this detail, and complex plot, as well as the depth in the relationships and personalities. It's just too amazing for words!

How you go from the boys' childhood to being men and even more is amazing, and despite the lack of an adult Don, you still managed to follow through the timeline very accurately. I especially love how each of the brothers seemed to take a role the Don would normally have in the family. The thing I love most is how much personally growth each of them went through. I mean, it's just incredible to think that thirty nine chapters ago they were scared little turtle tots, and here they all are as fine, well-adjusted (mostly) men.

One thing I definitely have been wondering since I began to read this is where all the ideas for this came from? It's just so unique, and something I've never seen before. It's normal to see turtle tot stories of them as kids, or one of Don's inventions turns one of them into a kid again, etc. This is just a whole new experience! You took Don, and made him into a son rather than a brother! It's just... I didn't know how I would feel about it once you introduced that, but it was so adorable that I had to keep reading, and I'm glad I did!

This is truly an amazing story, and I don't say that often. You did amazing with it.