Reviews for Spirit
Datninjaturtle chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
On shell I'm crying
fireworksinthenight chapter 40 . 9/17/2018
Wonderful story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write, edit and post it there!
I love how you twisted the events of the 2003 cartoon so they would fit in this story, especially the part where Leo lost himself.
I'm impressed that you managed to stay credible - even if it was supernatural - with the whole Don/Donnie thing.
Your writing is beautiful, fluid and expressive. It's a pleasure to read.
And little Donnie is all kinds of adorable. Enough said.
obsessivecartoonlover chapter 40 . 7/15/2016
I loved reading this story!
TurtleTracer chapter 40 . 3/27/2016
It took me forever to actually get around to reading this story. Mostly because the stories description left me sceptical. But boy am I soooo glad that I did. It was so well done thank you for this!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
I am only on chapter 2 and you have me sobbing like a child. Pardon me while a go cry in a corner. :-( does this have a nice ending? You should be writting novels.
Hannah H chapter 40 . 5/16/2015
Great story I love it! You should write for publishing!
Hannah chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Amazing work
Guest chapter 40 . 3/21/2015
Awesome story
Happygirl4ev chapter 40 . 12/31/2014
Best Fanfiction Ive ever read!
ravenshell chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
Years late to the party, but just wanted to give you kudos on a fine, well-written work. :) I got the added benefit of getting to read the whole thing at once and didn't have to wait through your hiatuses... so yay. ;D I feel that you stayed very true to character for everyone. I almost expected the timeline to run further... eventually Donnie is going to be the only turtle left, and I wonder how he'd deal with that?
FanGirl1127 chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is one of the best written stories I've read in a very long time. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this!
BerryCoffeeCake chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I don't know if I can make it to the next chapter. This is beautifully written, but just so sad. :( Poor Donatello. Poor little baby. Poor Splinter!
tmntfan4ever chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
GIVE THIS AUTHOR AN DAMN AWARD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
tmntfan4ever chapter 36 . 4/24/2014
...wahhhhhhhh! :'c
tmntfan4ever chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
whoa...this was kinda scary hehe...but good anyway...