Reviews for Spanish Fly
Angelhart-79 chapter 1 . 2/19
So funny. Really like this one.
CCLover43 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
LOL
cesuraee chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
aww, poor InuYasha. Always getting the short end of the stick. This was a very fun story, entertaining and well written. I loved it. Thank you for sharing!
Error4North chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Funny and sexy. A very good short story.
STFUharu chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I adore this fic! I've read several aphrodisiac-themed fanfictions, but I think this one takes top dog status (if you catch my drift). I like the prolepsis in the beginning and the limited point of view made it. Also, I learned something today: I had no idea what a Spanish fly is or what it does until I saw the title. Nice allusion.

Can't wait for more from you! Definitely fav
annya eve chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this was amazing. i didnt know wether to laugh or to go find my own husband to search for some of that herb. i know quite a few people who could benefit from those effects. keep up the good work.
Rei Eve Kovik chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
It's always Shippou's fault. :P That little one is very smart but need to learn when his mouth may be shut up.

I loved it, but the lemon was too short :(

Well, I'll get over it. u_u

And I'm sure Inuyasha will do this too.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
you're damn good with lemons, honey! :D shame that Kagome didn't remember but good story anyway ;)
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was brilliant! A great ending! Very amusing :D
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aww, that sucks that she doesn't remember what happened with Inuyasha! It was still really good though! :)
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hahahahahahaha
Miss Saigon11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was really good! I loved the plot line and it was written very well. I just wished you would've put in, like, a resolve of some sort between Inuyasha and Kagome. Like he tells her what happened the other night. While that might have lead to things you might've wanted to avoid, it leaves the story...half-finished or something.

But I'm not saying you should do that. The fic is fine without it.

So...yes, great job!

Blessings!

Miss Saigon11
Oddity chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
nice!

two thumbs up and a shining perverted grin are your rewards.
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOL Poor Inu...but KAg will have to eventually find out...
nowyouseemenowyoudont chapter 1 . 9/18/2009