Reviews for Come Home With Me
berry5tz chapter 8 . 2/26
Hey, here's a late review. But this story is still worthy of getting another one!

I loved the progression of Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship. It was done at a nice pace. I liked the way they viewed their world example, when Sasuke came home because he realized he was being manipulated by Itachi. And even saw through the village's schemes. As for Naruto. It was realizing that the village would never allow him to date and eventually marry any of their daughters. To be allowed to have a family of his own.

I also liked how the Uchiha district came alive again. Offering his former teammates homes in the district was a wonderful idea. I could really see Sasuke living this way in the village. I could also believe in Naruto's reaction when he came home from his mission to see the embellishments done to his home. I cracked up laughing when he ran outside screaming Sasuke's name in nothing but his boxers. Lol.
Great job!
WeirdRandomThoughts chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
This is a really good story. I love how you played out their relationship. You should definitely try with a sequel. That would be amazing!
Shinome Akira chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Sequel? *excited*
TKM chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Very good story.
alusandrea chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I loved this story. The gradual growth if their relationship was beautiful and the way they both learned to grab for happiness made me smile. Their actions showed that they cared about each other, which is rare to see in these stories and they did not seem out of character to me considering when the story was written.
Lady Spain chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Sequel?
jackie chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
i liked it
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i feel like iv read this before...
charlieslion chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
LMAO, racoon looking leprechaun. Sasuke's sense of humour is developing nicely. Their makeout session was beautiful. :3
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Lol, Sasuke's sexiness isn't getting through.
SairSeir chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
lol yep i loved this story! it was wonderful and keep up the great work! _
Thisismedealwithit chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
I loooooooooooooooved reading this story is so cute! cant wait for sequel and will check for it. ps will you read my story? either one would be fine. one is narusasu sasu chappie story and the other is same but a oneshot. i suck at summs thoughT-T
Thisismedealwithit chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
Chibi'prince-sama chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
well its good... epilogue would be nice... but its quite cute enough tnx
Riko Riot chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
well...i love love loved this story ! this had a wonderful story plot it was beautifully writen i give it a 5 stars!

love riko!