Reviews for Harry Potter and the Paradox of Time
Grunt Lord Ryan chapter 10 . 4/20
An amazing story can't wait for more though i understand thats not likely since it has now been a few years since last update. this is one of my top ten as of now...
SimpleWriter101 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
PLZ HURRY!I LUV IT!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I wish this story was update and finish. I was wondering If could finish for you if your not going finished yourself.
Netherman14 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I'm just saying that if I was Harry I would have waved my hand and locked Lily inside the house via the blood wards before disapparating, it probably wouldn't be nice but it would keep her safe.
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Please update ASAP
Gnarled Bone chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
NOOOOOO0000000000!

I was expecting dozens of more chapters when I scrolled down, but. . . why?!

P. L. E. A. S. E. Continue! I've been looking for Harry going back in time and falling in love with Lily for ages! Siriusly! (okay, that really was a terrible pun :P)

Okay, whiney phase over; I really do hope you continue. The grammar is well-done, sides the sequence where it kept 'Harry nodded' for most of Harry's actions. There were some mistakes, but nothing that bothered me terribly.

On a side-note, please don't be dead. D:
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
just as the giant green bean hit him?
ApollosArrow313 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Love the story, just wish it would get updated... I'll admit it is a little weird having Harry falling in love with his mother but I'm putting that aside it is still a great story.

I also really want to know what is up with this magical block that got put on Harry and if there is going to be a way for him to get it removed since James is dead and how Harry being in the world has changed what happens.

Please bring this story back!
Ibskib chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
The story shows some promise, but as the author mentions it really needs betaing if it is ever taken up again.
AReaderNotAWriter chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
No short than what it is-an AMAZING story. I like the plot of the story its very unique with all the action, angsty teenagers, hilarious moments and many more. I also have a thing for Harry/Lily 'cause its original. Please don't abandon the story and update as soon as you can for all your readers.
Ppsh chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
You had Harry pretend that he had a family home somewhere. Then you said

""It turns out there was a family house-elf. I had to convince him I was part of the family." Harry said shrugging his shoulders."

Did he 'convince' the blood wards as well? ...Remember your own lies please.
Ghetto Rat chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
up date! pleasee!
Poseidon93 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
It is such a shame this was never finished :( it is truly great and I love HarryLily pairings :)
avalonchick5 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Hi Trow!

Yeah...the universe is about to collapse into rubble.

Do actually believe in your alternate reality theory? Because I believe in alternate realities, just not the whole...collapsing bit.

Anyway...I liked this story alright. Not my favorite, but I like it.

Love,

Avalon
its.how.you.met.me chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
hey I hope to see this story continued. Any chances?

Would like to see how things turn out )