Reviews for Harry Potter and the Paradox of Time
Mr Biggs chapter 3 . 8/15
Despite how old this post is... There are one or two points I would like to point out to the writer of this tale and any one else from the only nation in the world that thinks everyone else in the world lives just like they do. First, British people do not have dens in their houses, (Dens are used by animals like lions etc). Second, unlike the yanks Brits eat decent real food for their breakfast not pancakes. Third, the daft idea that they would get embarrassed seeing some one without a shirt is just that 'DAFT'. Muggleborn or raised would be well accustomed to seeing near naked people. (Its been that way since the last world war.) Television, magazines, news papers are filled with photo's, bill boards are covered with them. And most important people sun bathing in their gardens or the parks are seen in shorts or bikini's. So you Yanks try to get it into your heads that every country has their own culture all different from the American culture, you need to stop and think before you write such stuff. Oh one more thing Petunia is not Lily's aunt.
Gravity chapter 10 . 2/25
I really wish you could update but the chances are slim :( does anyone plan on picking up this story to finish it
tied chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
I am a Hugh hp hr and or le.

You indicated that there are many more chapters to this story and I would really appreciate if the inspiration allows you to continue this story
giboh92 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Update soon...
Grunt Lord Ryan chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
An amazing story can't wait for more though i understand thats not likely since it has now been a few years since last update. this is one of my top ten as of now...
SimpleWriter101 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
PLZ HURRY!I LUV IT!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I wish this story was update and finish. I was wondering If could finish for you if your not going finished yourself.
Netherman14 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I'm just saying that if I was Harry I would have waved my hand and locked Lily inside the house via the blood wards before disapparating, it probably wouldn't be nice but it would keep her safe.
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Please update ASAP
Gnarled Bone chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
NOOOOOO0000000000!

I was expecting dozens of more chapters when I scrolled down, but. . . why?!

P. L. E. A. S. E. Continue! I've been looking for Harry going back in time and falling in love with Lily for ages! Siriusly! (okay, that really was a terrible pun :P)

Okay, whiney phase over; I really do hope you continue. The grammar is well-done, sides the sequence where it kept 'Harry nodded' for most of Harry's actions. There were some mistakes, but nothing that bothered me terribly.

On a side-note, please don't be dead. D:
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
just as the giant green bean hit him?
ApollosArrow313 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Love the story, just wish it would get updated... I'll admit it is a little weird having Harry falling in love with his mother but I'm putting that aside it is still a great story.

I also really want to know what is up with this magical block that got put on Harry and if there is going to be a way for him to get it removed since James is dead and how Harry being in the world has changed what happens.

Please bring this story back!
Ibskib chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
The story shows some promise, but as the author mentions it really needs betaing if it is ever taken up again.
AReaderNotAWriter chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
No short than what it is-an AMAZING story. I like the plot of the story its very unique with all the action, angsty teenagers, hilarious moments and many more. I also have a thing for Harry/Lily 'cause its original. Please don't abandon the story and update as soon as you can for all your readers.
Ppsh chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
You had Harry pretend that he had a family home somewhere. Then you said

""It turns out there was a family house-elf. I had to convince him I was part of the family." Harry said shrugging his shoulders."

Did he 'convince' the blood wards as well? ...Remember your own lies please.