Reviews for Hate Me
Vaxl chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
SOng of a Fallen Angels... Have anything to do with Cowboy Bebop Session five, Ballad of the Fallen Angels?

Moo, shut up Val, stay on topic.

This was nicely written, makes you feel sad with the character and all, I don't think I saw any grammer mistakes...

I think you should follow up on this one, make it so the character (presumadely Yusuke) tells his mom the trueth about who he is.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
OK, I know you said you doubted if you'd do anything to follow up on this fic, but seriously, it needs to be followed up on. It's just too good an idea to pass up on. Besides which, I just can't find that many good introspective Yusuke fics. Especially good Yusuke/Atsuko interaction fics. Pretty please write some more?
Rose of Death chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
so *sniffles* SAD! T-T i like it
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
this was a very well written piece - it really enforces emotions on the reader, like love and disapointment, and it really emphasizes values like trust and the whole trying to 'fix things,' even if it would be better if the so called 'problems' would be better left alone.

i'm just kind of in awe.

although where you left off gives the reader alot to think about - which is what the point of oneshots should be - i'd also like to know if you had anything in mind past the oneshot. even if you weren't going to publish it, what were you thinking when you were writing this. does atsuko go after yusuke? does she prefer that he's gone? does yusuke ever regret what he did?

i'd like to hear your opinion.
Reis1gurl chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
aw...that was really sad...but he really loves her so it's for the best...but still it was really sad! Great job, though! Really well written!
Yusuke'sSister chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I loved this so much. As always I'm always printing out people's stories on here so I can read them in class. Well I mean this week is review for school for finals, but I printed yours up anyway. I was sitting in English 1st period this morning and I started to read it. At first I didn't understand the whole concept of this then I read it a second time and I got it. It turns out I loved it.

It really creates a deep feeling of Yuusuke (who I'm assuming it is) and his life at home. The song is an excellent choice. To be honest this morning sitting in English I never heard of the song, but the lyrics sounded good. Then as I was on my way to soccer what else is on the radio? THIS SONG! o.o It was freaking werid, but I heard it.

Its very good and I almost cried! - ::peace:: Verry good!

-Kiyara
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
How sad, for both Yusuke and Atsuko... But, I really liked it. It really showed Yusuke cared for his mum and such. It had a deep expression of concern on Yusuke's behalf. Very well written; elequontely and nicely done. I must put this on my favorites.