Reviews for Inner Glow
FTFOD fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Could the figure in the nightmare possibly be...DarkAngelicmon?
Tareei chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Very Sweet _
yeah chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aww...

Such a sweet fic.

Brought a tear to my eye.

Keep up the great work!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I have a few things I like to ask you. 1. What is the fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? 3. There is a certain location for the fanfic, right? 4. How old is everyone in this fanfic? 5. When did TK & Kari get married? 6. How did they get married? 7. How long have they been together for in this fanfic? Be sure to let me know. If you want, you can choose which questions you want to answer. The rest can be answered within the fanfic.
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is very good, I like the bond Mickey and Matty share, and also TK and Kari, you are a great writer!
ForbiddenLove2013 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
It was a good oneshot! I love Takari! And Matty and Mickey! Is it made to be put with FTFOD? Just wondering...
4everDestined chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
omg such a good one shot! you never see any good takari fics nowa days.. lol. cant wait until ur next update of FTFOD! I love MATTY! lol hes my fav person in FTFOD.
fanficfreak chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This was so sweet I loved it! I love Mickey and Matty they are so cute! And I can say that because I'm a girl. Oh I just want to squeeze them! That's it! Your on my favorite author list.

(writes down BrokenAngle01 on notebook page)

WRITE MORE PLEASE!

fanficfreak signin' off
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
So beautiful, I loved it all, yay for the still alive spark of Takari! :)
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw! The twins are so cute at six! lol Sorry, I have a thing for little kids. They're just so...cute! lol

Anyhoo...could this be possible foreshadowing for FTFOD? No, probably not...It was a good story, anyway. I can never write oneshots. I need a big, long, complicated plot when I'm writing.

Can't wait for the next chapter of FTFOD! Hurry!

~Child of Healing
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
THAT WAS EXCELLENT, BROKEN ANGEL01! I love how Matty and Mickey are always comforting each other. Was this a one-shot, or will there be more? Are you going to do something like this for each family in FTFOD, or was this a special case? UPDATE FTFOD ASAP!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was just too cute. Keep up the wonderful work. I always love reading your stuff, especially when it has to do with Mickey, so of course I loved this as well. I think, maybe, I caught the hidden meaning, but you know me... always reading way too much into things. The good thing, though, is that you usually do place those very subtle hints that people are SUPPOSED to read into, so it's really okay when I do it in your story. In other stories, though... overboard, I suppose.

This was a great little short story. Really gave a nice look into the Takaishi's family life pre-FTFOD. I liked it a lot. Keep up the great writing. I can't wait to seem some more out of you! And that Willis/TK friendship fic sounds awesome! I have yet to come across something that delves into that... only Willis/Davis always, sadly. So, I'm all excited to see it! I shall be waiting patiently for it and hopefully you'll follow through with it.

Great work, like always!
Evide chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That has got to be THE SWEETEST Takari... darkness... nightlight fic I have EVER read! Im not too much of a takari fan... but, oh... i love twins! I've always been interested in them... it remeinds me of Kouichi and Kouji... that's so sweet! *snuggles*

ok, this is officialy one of my favorites. So CUTE! *sniff* love it!