Reviews for Coffee
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
It sounds like Chopper could use some milk in that coffee, along with some sugar or agave nectar. That was a cute, short story! I enjoyed it.
GenuineLies chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Please tell me I replied to this somewhere else! It's been a while but I stumbled on this again and just wanted to send you 333, just in case!
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aww, that was cute! _ Keep up the good work!
Molybdenum chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aw, that was sweet and adorable. XD Great perspective, and good job capturing Chopper's personality. Only thing that strikes me as a bit awkward are the "'cause"s; since he's so well-educated, I'm tempted to think he would use slightly less informal vocabulary. Though my knowledge of Japanese is nonexistent and I may be horribly wrong on that count. :)

Overall, great job!
00unknown00 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
oh my... that's too cute *_*
calikocat chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
*glomps you*

OMG! Chopper gets almost no love! I'm so glad you wrote this, it was very Kawaii. o
Larunya chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Kawaii! This fic is so cute, mostly because I can truly see Chopper drinking coffee solely to impress Robin. Keep up the good work! _
Gambit Gurl Isis chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Good god that was freaking adorable.

Awesome work.
Captain-Hina's-Love-Slave chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw! KAWAI! *_*

This is the second quality Chopper fic I've read recently, I hope the trend continues. Chopper's innocence is just so sweet, and you've captured it brilliantly! Good job!
Sa'avryn chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I liked the story, even though personally, I think the Cho/Ro ship will NEVER happen. Though I can't decide if the relationship would be considered Bestiality or Pedophilia... But still. It was very very cute.
Notorious-Osaka chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
LOLZ I liked it! Congrats! this is my first time reading ChopperxRobin *gives you pocky*
Katfreak chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Whoa that was really cute really good job l8r
Sarkastisk chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was cute! _. *runs around screaming CUTE!* XD. well I got nothing else to say so see ya!