Reviews for Push You, Pull Me
Kabbage Kat chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Oh, wow, this is really, truly amazing

I really wish you would update...

It makes me sad to see Sora sad

But it's refreshing to see him from a new perspective

Your deepness impresses me greatly

And, like I said, I would really love if you updated!
artspaz chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Sorry, I was too lazy to log in. But seriously, this fanfic is awesome. I really enjoy your writing style, and, at least to me, it shows a good knowledge on how to express self torment, and the wave of emotions that we all deal with.

I feel bad for poor So-chan... he's so cute, and doesn't need to be sad. Can't wait to read the update. -favs-
InuAngel788 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
_ i like this story... it has like all 3 pairings in one... but not at the same time O_o every interesting... i always wondered wut it would be like for roxas to see everything from inside sora after the game ended, if he still had his own mind, that is. But this is awesome... great job n keep it up! im rooting for all your stories! lol
yaoifanboy chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
can wait for more update soon
Memoria Muse chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Well I'm a bit late at reviewing this chapter..ah well.

I loved it, it's so darn emotional!

I just hope they get happier. _
Hakanaki chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
...Oh, wow... that's... honestly almost all that comes to mind when I read this. The style is beautifully well done, and yeah, it is kind of confusing as to what characters should go under it. I'm getting impressions that it should have Roxas as a main and Sora as a secondary... but perhaps that's just me.

I love how you managed to categorize Sora's selflessness and then how that rubbed off on Roxas, too. I always see them both as such... Sora a more innocent version, though... I love this to bits and cannot wait for an update :D
AxRKeyblade9 chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
omg... this is really good so far... update soon!
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Gah! This makes me want to cry... I wish I could pretend that my sniffling is just because of my cold but alas it is not. Gah! Roxie...! Ahh. I don't know what to say- I'm so sad/speechless/heartbroken/amazed. You are amazing. You're writing is so beautiful and I love how you write you charecters.

Aww... Roxas! And Sora too! There all angsty!ness. I'm feeling vaguely sick to my stomach after reading this- I think I have this really strong sense of compassion because when someone else feels sad I start feeling sad and it makes me physically ill. Poor Roxas and Sora make me want to cry my eyes out and then I feel like throwing up... argh.

But if your story can make me feel that way then you are an amazing author. I really love this.

It's a favorite- if I had more room on my favorite list I would definitely add it.

-Frozen-Passion-
Lecelamona Lecelanet Marzakey chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
poor poor roxas. something like that would make you want to not exist. to become a nobody to not feel the pain inside your heart. there are times like that in all our lives. the pain will never go away, no matter how hard we try. i level with roxas on that. great chapter. please update soon. i must see how this turns out.
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
*smiles sweetly* aww, that was cute. really well-written, too. i liked it.
Rhiannon5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I like this... I really do... just how sad and... elegant? this is... I'll think of something better to say later..
Memoria Muse chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw, that was sweet. I can't wait to see where the story's going.