Reviews for Identity Crisis
foxesandflowers chapter 1 . 5/8
YESS I LOVE THIS
Trigzl chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
That was really touching and deep. I love it. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Actually the only thing that mattered to the twins is that if someone could tell them apart.
The Faver chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Touched on a usually-angsty subject while keeping the lightheartedness of the series. One million refresher points!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Fave
Andelevion chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh this is such a nice view of the twins. It's original, and lovely and I just want to coo over it like a lovelorn pigeon. Very nice.
vanillemilkshake chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
... Is this a sin if I love this story a little too much?.. Because I did
TeiggyBear chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh wow, that story was A-Maze-ING.
AkusaFatechan chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aw KAwaiI!
liian risera chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this was amazing.
Spacebutt chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
A fantastic study into the twins. I completely agree with your analysis and enjoyed reading the snippets of their lives at home. Their poor parents!

Although I will miss their special relationship, in both canon and in your fic, I'm very glad that they've started heading towards gaining identities of their own.

'It was the barest of touches...to look at in far-off corners of the room.' Loved this. Thank you for writing this!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was so sweet, I liked the ending. Very nice :D
put here 2 feel joy chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Bravo. The level of understanding you have of the twins is amazing. It's almost as though you write from experience. When ever I read things about the twins separating personalities, I can always feel a ghost of a tear in my eye. My sympathy goes out to them though I can't possibly know how they feel. Being an only child I only have myself to lean on but maybe having a twin and being an only child isn't so different after all.
Heise chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Verry nice ...
sweetsarcastic chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Amazing. It portrays the twins characters very well, along with their wierd view of the world, and how it all changed one day. Very well written.