Reviews for Nightmare
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
I usually don't read these type of stories but this was absolutely great! I have never been so upset by a story. You could totally get this published if you just changed some of the names. Wow that was awesome just thought id let you know
Devil's Angel chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
I don't know why I decided to read this story, it is not something I normally would... But I'm glad I did... This is amazing... You are amazing... And now I must go read more stories...
jcmcdo8 chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
Amazing story. You did an incredible job writing this. It's one of the best trory stories that I've read.
marylove chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
I love this story! Is there any chance that you will continue writing Trory fics in the future? Please?
dracosnumber1girl chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
REALLY GOOD! Really really good. Fantastic really. Bloody fabulous. Just, great job!
frackandbonechick chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
wow! that story was amazing! If you still have the passion for it... keep writing... you are an amazing writer... i'm looking forward to seeing more stories from you...

Cheers

Michelle
Netty chapter 21 . 10/17/2008
Absolutely loved it. Happy endings are a wonderful thing!
Netty chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Have to say, I'm loving the story so far and I'm honestly shocked that anyone not stationed here knows where New River is. Sheesh, most of the Marine Corps hasn't even heard of it. I'm gonna go finish your lovely story now.
trorygirl chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
Fabulous ending to a wonderful story.

-Amira
Kriti chapter 21 . 9/21/2008
that was absolutly fabulous!i had the best time reading this fic...ur characters were so well written,the intensity the emotions...its been a real treat!im glad things got patched up with Damien as well,that they're starting over...in the end,all he needed was friends and people who could forgive him so he could start working his way up the whole he was in...id love an epilogue..u know,now that things are better like u wrote in the last para...id like a chapter of nice calm time in their lives sometime down the road with lots of fluff and mush...we had a good lead of angst here...and love some more romantic moments!even a aequal if u could...im all up for sequals!thank you for putting up this fic!i had the best time reading every bit of it!u did a great job!thanks again...keep up the great work!
kylielink chapter 21 . 9/5/2008
I really like it please continue soon.
MidnightRaven23 chapter 21 . 8/28/2008
Absolutely loved this story! Great great awesome job!
krissna chapter 21 . 8/27/2008
Wow! This a very good story, well done. I just read the whole thing and I really enjoyed it.
Curley-Q chapter 21 . 8/27/2008