Reviews for Every Missing Irony
great gospel chapter 9 . 4/4
I adored the fluff! It was cute and sweet and untinged by the usual grief that tends to come with their relationship. Well done.
great gospel chapter 4 . 4/4
For some reason, I really liked the detail about Riza being so good at reverting back to professionalism during the day time that sometimes even Roy forgot about their liaisons. Anyway, another great piece.
great gospel chapter 3 . 4/3
Man this is was heartbreaking, but it was a great description of their relationship and all the traumas they've experienced together.
anon chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
asjhdgjaskhvdjash BEST CHAPTER YET
Shasha chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Aww if only. :(

"Cliche" Maes Mustang may be, but like you said there's no other name I could imagine.
turtlelover0511 chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
All of these little oneshots were absolutely perfect! You communicated so much of Roy's and Riza's feelings in a short fic better than most can in an entire multichapter work! Well done!
KrisEleven chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I think I like this one most of all. You write Roy extremely well, but Riza here is so perfect. This was heart-breaking and such a beautiful description of their characters and relationship.
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Excellent. I love the way you write him, at least in Ishbal where all his emotions are at the surface of his mind. Lovely dialogue with Riza; I thought it worked really well for the two of them.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved the descriptions here, of the water, of the heat and of Roy's pain. You get us right into his head beautifully.
mebh chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
This is incredibly powerful. Just be careful with then/than - I don't know if you have any intention of going back to correct.

Your drawing of Roy and Riza is *very* real and *very* mature. I'm in love with this.
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 30 . 7/4/2011
I'm far from finishing this, but this particular chapter was powerful in my opinion...it never occurred to me that Riza recognized that it wasn't Roy due to his back, nor did it occur to me that Roy ended up being the same. There's something so tragic about Riza not being able to recognize Roy, considering their history, which made this all the more powerful (especially the build up about how Roy wouldn't be/look/sound like that)
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
is it that you imply that Roy chooses Riza, showing that the world is in a state of destruction and turmoil because Roy gave up saving it for Riza?
Heise chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
pretty ...
Ratt9 chapter 32 . 4/18/2010
:D awesome! keep writing more! _
astridv chapter 27 . 4/11/2010
-The part where Roy undresses? Totally not my attempt at sexy Flame Alchemist fan-service. Totally not.

Sexy Flame Alchemist fan-service didn't go unnoticed. :) Much appreciated.

I'm really enjoying reading these. I'm new to the fandom and so far this collection is one of my favorites here at ffn. I like your writing style.