Reviews for Surface Flaws
MintMousse chapter 15 . 9/5
i feel like nothing really got solved. like does sasuke ever tell naruto anything of worth?its like naruto just kinda gives up on that, the only thing sasuke has going for him is that he stays , but he didnt do thay whenit counted. that was always sakura and i really like narutos and sakuras relationship here, but sasuke and narutos just is too destructive and not conductive at all. these so called surface flaws are more like deep they seem to stay that way. not cool the way narutos selfworth is destroyed, like wtf man.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 15 . 5/12
wow... awesome
Laraleecroft chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
God could Naruto be anymore of a girl? that is exactly how a really old time inexperienced brainwashed by religion selfish virginal girl would sound...ugh i really am just gonna skip to the last chapter now.
Laraleecroft chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
?...also why is there so much Sakura? and where is kakashi?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
for Sakura to just stop loving Sasuke like that just goes to show how superficial her "love" for him was to begin with. When you stop loving someone its happens over time,its a slow disintegration after several or more than one event that makes you decide "I don't love this person anymore".
Laraleecroft chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
what the hell is going? i'm 2 long chapters in...oh and at this point its only Naruto and Sasuke that are Genins all the others are Chunins.
ChocoFanatic p chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
SOGOODSOGOOD! AWESOME WRITERRRRRR! LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE.
brogane chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Well that was a long chapter but it was great keep it up and is this really a sasunaru or a sasukexnaruto friendship?
LauraDragon chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
I. am. dead. So. very. dead. KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *INFINITE I's!*
LauraDragon chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
You... bubble?
LauraDragon chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
Well shiat. o.o
no no no no no chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
this eazs boring noooooooo this is boring njo ono jonon ono onononnono
YaoiHimeSama chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Loved the story (:
aurorarosedawn chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
I am just amazed at how some people are just gifted with the ability to write such beautiful stories! I seriously want to thank you for writing something that gives me soooo many feels! TTHANKSS!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Aw, that's cool .
I like this. It got a bit weird at times, but overall it's pretty good.