Reviews for A Feather's Weight
C.Elder chapter 1 . 5/6
story great- maybe you could have developed this further?
This is the only fic that has V really acknowledging her feelings for L(at least in her head); and acknowledging her own guilt and failures for what she has done to him(again-at least in her head).
Perhaps you will come back to this, and take this theme further?
C.Elder chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Thank goodness!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Amazing story!
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow. Your description of Logan's pain is so powerful. I can FEEL it when I read it. Your ability to write the anguish both Logan and Veronica are feeling is just too much, too. It's such a hopeless feeling like nothing will ever be right again. (This is a compliment...I realize it doesn't sound like one!)

The sex scene, although twisted, was also seriously hot. Like. Seriously hot.

I loved your betrayal list. It was humorous and tortured at the same time.

This whole piece was just very powerful. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
bella chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i had to ead the sequel befor i comment on this

it was great i loved it all
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Oh, Lord! I'm breathless and tense... that was beautifully executed. Please write a sequel!
KBecks87 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
thanks so much for letting us know
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Awesome story. :) I hope you write a sequel.

Please. :)
seghen chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
wow, this was a truly excellent story and i wouldnt be adverse to a sequel.
Wherefore L'amour chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! We totally need a sequal! that was tragic and beautiful and scary and heartbreaking and so entirely wonderful that although it was so fullfilling I need, need, need, need, WANT a sequal! You have god this writing thing down! And so many people don't ever get it, but you have! Please make it as great as christmas and write another chapter! I'm in love with your stories...
EloiseTwo chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I don't think the story is weird. It's tortured, and sad, and not a little bit scary, but all too believable. You know, I always thought that they missed a boat on the show, when they didn't address the very similar betrayal of Logan by Veronica in "Leave it to Beaver." When she saw Weevil overhearing her conversation with her dad, where she told him she was convinced Logan killed Lilly, and she knew exactly what Weevil would do to Logan, and didn't attempt to stop him. . . . Sure she tried to call Logan later, after she realized she was wrong, but it was too late. And they never addressed that. She told Logan "You are lucky to be alive" when he showed up at her door bloody and reeling, but she never mentioned her particular part in that aspect of his troubles. She reffered to luck again, when she told him in "Cheaty, Cheaty, Bang, Bang" that she used to think it was "bad luck that laneded him in trouble," sighting specifically the knife fight on the Coronado bridge and the subsequented events that came out of it. And it always bothered me that she didn't seem to even realize that luck had little to do with it, bad or otherwise. Either it's selective memory on Veronica's part or the showrunners dropped the ball there.

So, this particular story speaks to me, as you can probably tell. And I should tell you that your writing is poigniant, and beautiful, and very strong. Thank you.
everythingisbloomable chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i really like this story and would love a sequal... please write one!
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
i REALLY loved this. i think it deserves a sequal!
lea chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This story was wonderfully written! My chest was actually constricting during some parts and becoming so involved is unusual for me. Normally I like endings that leave you guessing, but this time I need to know that they'll be ok. I need them to forgive themselves and each other and be together. So please, a another chapter!

Lea
hopelessromantic101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
please write more i really want to find out what happens next!