Reviews for Tear You Apart
Heavenly Moments chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Uhh..Gippal seemed almost a bit out of character. Rikku seemed to act like herself. Why would she just wear a long and oversized shirt? She should have at least worn panties or something. Anyway..the end seemed rushed. You took your time in the beginning and the story became increasingly rushed. Their romance didn't seem to have much meaning since you rushed that part. Anyway..I think you could do a lot better with this if you toke your time to write out details.
okapiangel chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love doing that - everyone thinks I'm nuts when I listen to songs 300 times, but it really helps with the writing. Sets the mood.

Anyhow, this was really well done, I like your style :)
chibininjaa chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I like it! Very nice!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was awesome! I loved it! :D
Nikki of Spira chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
ARGH! You left it like that? Just when it was getting good? You horrible bitch! LOL! I really really like this one! Please, you can't leave it as a one shot...would be a crime! You need to really add more chapters to this one...I really like it...not just saying got me all caught up in the moment and was over. You can't do that to'll make me cry or go insane...make this into a story...finish the damn scene at least you tease, it was done so beautifully. UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER! That's an order! LOL!
SweetHeart Rikku chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
i love it! its very cute!
Hommeles chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Whoa, I'm reviewing a lot on your stories lately aren't I Oo. O well, guess you don't mind...right?

So, this wasn't as terrible as you think it is. I kinda liked it :). It was cute that Rikku and Gippal felled the same way for each other withouth the other knowing it.