Reviews for Sing It
Moonlightfox1200 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I think I'm stupid but I went to go research and the song that Amy sang was "It's Like Your a Drug" by Kelly Clarkson. Great choice of song, for all of them!
rose and angel the hedgehogs chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
cool story! it,s really great! but one question...i didn,t know that amy could sing. but anyways i loved the story! i also just loved that other story " in the pits of hell lies love" it is so cute!
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That story was AWESOME! I loved the songs you picked for Sonic and the others to also I'm glad that Amy won the that was just a CONTEST,next thing some agent would want Amy to sing and become FAMOUS!But she would still hold a grudge on Sonic.I bet he feels sorry for hurting her feelings,but thanks to HIM she's now rich and FAMOUS!(sorry I'm getting ahead of myself)Too bad for Sonic that shes not his,I mean he Had his chance like a million times to be hers and he BLEW it,now she belongs to Shadow.(sorry for all you Shadow fans).I bet he's in the crowd calling Amy as she walks on the red carpet(with the photographers flashing their cameras at her),she sees Sonic but only turns her back on he tries to get out of the crowd to say he's sorry but then she calls security(Who's Knuckles dressed in black with black sunglasses).She then tells him to dispose of him,he then grabs Sonic,but he says,"WAIT!Knuckles its me Sonic your old BUDY!Don't you remember me...buddy!,"Knuckles then says,"Sorry Sonic...but I got a job to do!," He then gets Sonic ,spins him around and then sends him flying out of the area and into the trash.

(me laughing)

Anyway,THAT was a GREAT story!I absolutly LOVED it,but I loved the Shadamy part of the story better!

P.S.

What I really want to know is the name of the song that Amy sings and who sings it!
UltimateLifeform chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
cute story and that porcupine needs therapy LOL
DangerousRockstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I like this fic. And I've seen the other one. Your good. Keep it up
Team Chaotix rox chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
pretty good... I liked how you didn't use a lot of detail: I could visualize things in my own way
Oppenheimer's Oratory chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Yay! ShadAmy. I luffles that song Amy was singing.. "Addicted"..

Yeah, well, it went a little too fast for my tastes.. BUT! Who cares? It was ShadAmy, and that's good enough for meh! XDD I shall fave this!
K00K chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
lol i thinked i reviewed this already...whatever. anyway what's the song that amy sings? i love it!
Sonicgfangrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Sweet ending Shadamy's awesome

a few grammer errors but good!
dr.dump chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Shadow kicked butt...but i think he should also kiss butt also

so this is gay...no sex boreing
Project Shadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Beautiful! ]

What was the song Amy sang? I recognise the lyrics.. '

Lovely writing style! Heh Shadow kicked butt too! ]

x
Bionca The Hedgefox chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I loved this story,but what is hana?
TwilightPrincess012 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
AWESOME! I Love it! Shadow and Amy belong together! In your FACE Sonic! HAHAHAHAHA! But I wish Shadow would have sung something from Green Day, Nickleback, or Hinder. But it's still awesome!
Duckroll chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Okay. First order of buisness. Learn to spell. What's Karokeo? Never heard of it.

Second: Grammar. You start a new paragraph after each character says something. Those huge solid blocks of text are hard to read sometimes.

Third: This is hardly a story, it's more like a compalation of lame Top 40 music "hits" accompanied by hardly one page of actual story.

Please don't let this review get you down. You had a pretty good idea, and it was sweet at the end. All I'm saying is that your story needs some tuning.
Black racoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2006