Reviews for Of Jokes and Dreams
deangirl22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Absolute perfection. I am in awe.
oh god chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
this is so beautiful and amazing i'm crying so much
AngelSyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love this. Poignant, terrible and a little bit twisted, but it's beautiful.
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was beautiful. Completely and utterly fantastic. You did an amazing job with writing this and conveyed Atton's character flawlessly.
Skyllian chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was probably the best fanfic I've ever read. You handle psychologically realistic characterization quite admirably. There is a riven, heated confusion behind Atton that most authors neglect, and you nailed it: the temptation or fear of killing what he loves. This surpasses the treatment of him in game. I am so impressed. This piece totally wrapped me up and immersed me, took me away.
Uilleand chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
"It is galling to see the man he wanted to be sitting before him in the form of another ..." I love this take on the effect Mical would have on him...

This was wonderful...
Angsty Fudge chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Amazing! You really captured Atton's character. Good job!
Lady Revan of Deralia chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Oh, this was BEAUTIFUL. Gorgeous and poignant and yet true to character. Extremely well done.
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
aw... it's so sweet
Shadowwolf5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I'm in awe. That was fantastic. The writing is EXCEPTIONAL. You did such a marvelous job of capturing Atton's personality and developing it in a chillingly believable way. Everything was well covered, right down to Atton's competition with the Disciple.

Now why didn't we see this in the game? ;D Wonderful piece.
Dranzen chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. There has got to be no one who can write better than this, anywhere. You thread the words in such a manner that is absolutely gorgeous, so much that it brings sentimental people right to the fit of tears. Such as me.

While one reads this fic it's as if we're seeing everything from Atton's point of view, feeling it. And he is remarkably very much in character.

Beautifully. I will never read a fic better than this. Ever.
Silver of Two Wings chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Very interesting and strangely fascinating. Also, nice written - I dunno why but reading the long descriptions usually bore me.. but here I've read every singe word.

I only found one spelling error (I think it was a "is" instead of a "in" but I'm not sure where.. v.v)

Aww poor Mikal got trashed lol.

Hope to read something more, your style is quite interesting.

~Silver
Sandra Evans chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I'm in love.
Anarchy's Ashes chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Sad and happy at the same time. A very goo piece of writing. Well done.
Facing My Failure chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow. That was effing insane. I loved it. I loved the description and the pain and desperation you could FEEL in it. I loved how Atton's feelings and desires were so real, that I could see myself feeling those sorts of things for another. That was intense. WONDERFUL story.