Reviews for Accident
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Elflover chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Fantastic, oh my god this is very well done. excelent work, how do you write like this? very vivid characters and great viewpoints. Seriously, if you turn these stories into a book I will definetly buy it! best of luck with all future work with these characters. Great Job, Mai Govainenen.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I am sorry, i couldnt finish the story, it was just to sad, i cried, and i just could not continue, i know he survives, but i just cant bare this, he is just a small boy,

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Indigo Fireflight chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was amazing. The well thought out character development astounded me. You got me hooked. You actually got me scared for Onduras. I like how at the end, you showed how Onduras was changed by this, whereas some authors have left characters in that situation relatively unchanged. Well done! ;)

Muddhiro chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
and we love you for the Ashk and Haldir series, you know that i have read the first portion about 4 times now... i love how haldir struggles with his love for Ashk and i wonder what has happened to donovan after all these years? hmm... Kudos great Author!

Sandy chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Ok well I did promise to read your stories as soon as I got back home, but on my way home a tree fell onto a telephone pole near my house and the whole thing caught on fire and there was havock and mayhem everywhere and the power went out etc etc. So, due to said power outage I could not read your lovely stories. I was incredibly distressed by this of course because I promised I would and I was dieing to read after all this time.

So without further adue, onto my lovely review. I'm so excited your back. I remember stumbling across JFT last summer and it was probably the best story I had read that summer, including, of course, all published works. Well maybe you didn't beat Harry Potter but I'll honor you with a close second. I've said it many times before but I'll say it again; you are the best fanfiction writer eva! Don't worry about not updating, I know how life really can get in the way. But anyway, about your new posts. The way you write these stories revolving aroudn family life is perfect. I can relate a childhood experience to each of the things happening in your story. It's all real and doesn't sound corny or fake. The epidomy of perfection my friend. I can't wait for more. I also thought Pirate was a really cute story. I'm glad you included it, but instead of writing two seperate reviews I thouht I might as well just make it one fairly large review. I don't know why my reviews are so long...
huntress73 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
dang I went from thinking what a cute family and laughing at Haldir's rather naughty thoughts,to going you wouldn't,you won't,you can't. Thank goodness you didn't kill him off,I have a final fitting for a bride's maid's dress this weekend and all of the chocolate I would've consumed probably would've made it a bad scene,LOL. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Mesopotamia chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Let me just say that you are an amazing writer. This actually made me tear up. Your characters are so well developed and the writing style is magnificent. Can't wait to read more!
K-Jaye chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
So sad! I was almost crying there towards the end. I'm glad it ended on a happier note. _
EbonyRose02 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
WOW! That story almost left me breathless! You had me really scared for awhile, even though a part of me knew he was going to live, he HAD to (there's more to the series)! But I"m glad that he completely fine (abet physically)!
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
oh my gosh Jo, I read this at work. How do you explain why you are sitting there grinning like a dork then go to blubbering like a baby in a matter of minutes? You tell them to go to and read this story! Two of them are goin to and one is. Here's hoping they remember to review! LOL! As always wonderful story, thanks for not killing the munchkin off! My heart just about stopped on that one.
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Whew! Excellent job on this! I'm so glad Onduras is alright! (you had me scared there for a moment, lol!);-)
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
yay! love love love it so very much! cant wait for the next chapter.
LJP chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
that was so beautiful. such emotion I was really scared when Onduras was so sick. Taht was well written, really!